This Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy market.
Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy: Market Insights
Intensity modulated radiation therapy is a type of conformal radiotherapy for the treatment of cancer. Intensity modulated radiation therapy is one of the important development in oncology in recent years. Improvement in the computer technology and imaging technique enabled the rapid development in the already existing treatment for oncology. Intensity modulated radiation therapy uses advanced computer programs to calculate and deliver radiation directly to the cancer cells from different angles. Intensity radiation therapy allows patients with cancer receive higher and more effective dose of radiation and limiting the damage to healthy organs and tissues. Intensity modulated radiation therapy also reduces the chance of cure and lessen the side effects. Intensity modulated radiation therapy is most often used to treat prostate cancer, lung cancer, head and neck cancer, brain cancer and breast cancer. Intensity modulated radiation therapy allows the radiation to deliver to tumor with more precision and accuracy, which results in few side effect and high cure rates. The computer software distributed the dose for one session and the session last for about 10-30 minutes. Intensity modulated radiation therapy uses technology to manipulate proton and photon beams of radiation to conform to the shape of tumor. Intensity modulated radiation therapy uses multiple small proton or photon beams of different intensities to accurately irradiate a tumor.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy: Market Dynamics
Rapid adoption of new treatment in the field of oncology and innovative treatment for various type of cancer drive the market of intensity modulated radiation therapy in the near future. Increasing prevalence of different cancer such as prostate, breast cancer, lung cancer etc. significantly drive the intensity modulated radiation therapy market. Higher adoption of new technology owing to decreased side effect of radiation therapy further spur the market of intensity modulated radiation therapy in the forecast period. Favourable reimbursement and government funding towards the treatment of cancer in developed and developing economies drive the market of intensity modulated radiation therapy. High cost of treatment and shortage of skilled professionals to perform radiotherapy restraint the intensity modulated radiation therapy market.
Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy: Overview
Advancement in the technology driven treatment for cancer have significantly changed over the time which spur the market of intensity modulated radiation therapy. Recent development in the radiation oncology, focus on technological and biological advances drive the market of intensity modulated radiation therapy in the near future. Approximately 50% of the patients benefits from the radiation therapy for cancer treatment. New technology which improve the effectiveness, decreased complication for the radiation therapy drive the market of intently modulated radiation therapy. Increasing number of cancer patients and increase level of awareness for the cancer treatment also drive the market in the forecast period.
Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy: Region-wise Outlook
The North America market for intensity modulated radiation therapy market holds the largest revenue share, rising adoption of new technology for radiation therapy and high prevalence of various cancer significantly contributing towards the market growth of intensity modulated radiation therapy in North America. Europe accounts for the second large revenue share in the global intensity modulated radiation therapy market, owing to increasing adoption of intensity modulated radiation therapy and improved healthcare facilities. Asia Pacific is expected to witness rapid growth, due to high government funding for cancer research and clinical trials and high prevalence of cancer and improving healthcare infrastructure in developing countries such as India. China is expected to register significant growth, owing to increasing graying population. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are projected to exhibit slow growth in intensity modulated radiation therapy market, owing to lack of awareness and high cost of cancer treatment.
Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy: Key Players
Examples of some of the key service provider present in the global predisposition biomarkers market are Varian Medical Systems, Inc., Elekta AB, Mevion Medical Systems, Brainlab, Accuray Incorporated, Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Xstrahl Inc among others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Market Segments
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2024
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific Excluding China
- Middle East & Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy: Segmentation
The global intensity modulated radiation therapy market is segmented on basis of application, end user and geography.
Segmentation by Indication
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Brain Cancer
Segmentation by End User
- Specialty Center
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)