This Intracardiac Imaging market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Intracardiac Imaging market.
There has been a significant process in the file of coronary imaging in the past decade. The non-fluoroscopic intracardiac imaging is increasingly used to guide interventional electrophysiology therapeutic procedures. This is primarily due to the advantage of real-time, direct observation and improved procedure guidance that the intracardiac imaging devices offer over the fluoroscopy methods.
Minimally invasive and transcatheter procedures are becoming more complex, this increased the demand for more detailed anatomical imaging. Devices such as intracardiac echo, thransthoracic echo, intravascular ultrasound and optical coherence tomography are some of the devices that are seeing increased use for detailed navigation procedures and to reduce radiation dose from use of angiographic fluoroscopy procedures such as intraventional valve placement, cardiac tumor ablation, coronary stent and imaging among others.
These devices are often used to form 3D and 4D images with higher details. One of the main focus of players in the intracardiac imaging market is to develop high definition images of the internal structures of the heart. Some of the key products include, iLab Ultrasound Imaging System, Vivid, Acuson X300 Ultrasound System, ViewMate Z Ultrasound Console, Acist, Polaris Imaging System and C7XR and Ilumien among others. Specialized catheters are also available for each of these systems such as, VIewFlex PLUS ICE catheter, AcuNav 8 French, AcuNav 10 French, Atlantis ICE, Ultra ICE, Ocelot, Kodama, OptiCross IVUS, and TVC Insight.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Intracardiac imaging Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increase in cardiovascular diseases, reduced risk of exposure to radiation, increase in adoption of interventional technology, rise in number of interventional cardiology procedures, favorable remburesments, increase in number of cath labs and cardiac imaging procedures are some of the factors that drive the growth of the intracardiac imaging market. However, highly regulated and stringent approval process of devices, high cost of the device and accessories, high cost of procedure are some of the factors that may hinder the growth of the intracardiac imaging market through the forecast period.
Intracardiac imaging Market: Overview
The intracardiac imaging market is a relatively new market. Most of the technologies in the intracardiac imaging market are Ultrasound based. The adoption of intracardiac imaging is expected to increase significantly through the forecast period owing to favorable reimbursements, and advantages over the current interventional radiology procedures such as reduced unnecessary radiation exposure. However there are not many players in the intracardiac imaging market primarily due to the stringent approval process of devices across the world. A number of small companies are also key players in the intracardiac imaging market.
Intracardiac imaging Market: Regional Outlook
North America and Europe is expected to lead the Intracardiac imaging market owing to the rise in adoption of interventional technology, and increased research funding in the region. Increased cardiovascular diseases in the developed nations is one of the factors that drive the growth of the Intracardiac imaging market in North America and Europe Regions. Asia pacific, is expected to have a significant growth rate due to the rise in ageing population and increase in number of cardiovascular diseases, as well as rising healthcare spending and increase in number of interventional procedures in the region.
Intracardiac imaging Market: Key Players
Some of the Key players in the Intracardiac imaging market include, Boston Scientific, GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthcare, Acist Medical Systems, InfraReDx Inc, Avinger and St. Jude Medical.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Intracardiac imaging Market Segments
- Intracardiac imaging Market Dynamics
- Intracardiac imaging Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Intracardiac Imaging Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Intracardiac imaging Market: Segmentation
The global Intracardiac imaging market is segmented by product type, end users and region:
Based on the product type, the global Intracardiac imaging market is segmented into:
- Intracardiac Echo
- Transthoracic Echo
- Transesophageal (TEE) imaging
- Intravascular ultrasound (IVUS)
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT)
Based on the end user, the global Intracardiac imaging market is segmented into:
- Diagnostics Imaging Centers
- Cath Labs
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Intracardiac Imaging Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Intracardiac Imaging Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Intracardiac Imaging Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Intracardiac Imaging Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)