This Hybrid Imaging System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hybrid Imaging System market.
Hybrid Imaging is the fusion of two or more imaging technologies into a single new form of imaging. The image obtained with a hybrid imaging system is more powerful in terms of accuracy rather than the combination of two individual images. Along with depicting the anatomy, hybrid imaging also allows to see the molecular processes in vivo within their larger anatomic content. The technologies in hybrid imaging include ultrasonography, magnetic resonance imagining (MRI), computed tomography (CT) and positron emission tomography (PET). The fusion of these technologies has given rise to hybrid imaging systems. The hybrid of PET/CT was introduced in 2001, and SPECT/CT was introduced in 2003. PET/MRI is also an available hybrid imaging system, but not used widely. Both hybrid imaging techniques PET/CT and SPECT/CT have good relevance in clinical and pre-clinical practice. Hybrid imaging scans provide a patient to be stationed in the same place for both scans. Differences in involuntary movements of the internal organ are be minimized in hybrid imaging systems. With the evolution of hybrid imaging systems, the time required for scanning has reduced. Usually, the required time with standalone imaging systems is an hour or even more, but with hybrid imaging systems the scanning time has reduced up to twenty-five minutes to half an hour.
Hybrid Imaging System Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Hybrid Imaging System Market: Segmentation
The segmentation of hybrid imaging systems is done by technology, applications, end users, and geography. By technology, the hybrid imaging systems are segmented according to the fusion of the systems like PET/CT or SPECT/CT or PET/MRI. By applications, the PET/CT scanner is used for diagnosis in the field of oncology, neurology, and cardiology, whereas, SPECT/CT scanner is used for the diagnosis of infections, inflammation, thyroid disorders, oncology and orthopedic problems. End users segmentation is Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers. Segmentation by Geography is North America, West Europe, APEJ, Japan, Eastern Europe, Latin America and the Middle East and Africa.
Hybrid Imaging System Market: Overview
With the emergence of hybrid imaging system technique, a patient can be scanned in a single session, and the desired anatomical and functional data of the organ of interest can be achieved. Among the existing hybrid technologies, the PET/CT has evolved due to continuous innovation, which enables more accurate measurements of metabolic processes, data quantification, and analysis of neurologic disease, cancerous tissue, and cardiac blood flow. PET/CT a standard hybrid imaging technique used in oncology and SPECT/CT which is under an evolving phase is used for cardiac scans.
Hybrid Imaging System Market: Regional Overview
In the past five years, the standalone systems are replaced by hybrid imaging systems, a trend observed globally. The highest number of installations of PET/CT are seen in the USA. In Western Europe, the PET/CT scans increased by 72% in 2008, but SPECT/CT scans installation is lesser than PET/CT scans. Middle East is an emerging market in the hybrid imaging system with PET/CT, SPECT/CT, and PET/MRI. In North America, hybrid scanning systems have the highest share in the diagnosis of cardiology and account for the largest proportion of the global nuclear medicine market followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Asian countries are also expected to show growth in the coming years due to rising awareness in the early diagnosis of life threatening diseases and advancement in the field of nuclear medicine.
Hybrid Imaging System Market: Key Players
Top players in the Hybrid imaging systems are Siemens Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Hitachi Ltd., Atlantis Worldwide, Shared Imaging, Amber Diagnostic Inc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hybrid Imaging System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France,Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Hybrid Imaging System Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Hybrid Imaging System Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Hybrid Imaging System Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Hybrid Imaging System Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)