Computed Tomography is an imaging process that uses special X-ray equipment to create detailed pictures or scans in our body. It also called as Computerized Axial Tomography. Computed Tomography provides a different form of images known as cross sectional images and three dimensional images. These images useful for diagnostic, therapeutic and research purpose. Computed Tomography is widely used to detect small abnormalities, diagnose circulatory system diseases and conditions, blood vessel aneurysm, blood clots, kidney stones, to detect head injuries and internal bleeding and detect abnormal growth of cancer cells.
Computed Tomography Market: Drivers and Restraints
The global computed tomography market is driven by following factors such as increasing the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, orthopedic disorders and Cancer. Growing the popularity in diagnostic centers and increase demand for high quality of health care delivery. There is advances in digital imaging technology and significance for screening and early diagnosis of chronic cardiovascular diseases and cancer. Increasing global geriatric population, technological advances and growing public awareness on health care are vital driving factors. Regulatory frameworks and lack of adequate reimbursement are major restraints of computed tomography market.
Computed Tomography Market: Overview
The Global Computed Tomography market is currently running with medium slice scanners, with rapid technological advancement and wide acceptance of high or multi slice scanners with low radiation the global Computed Tomography market is expected to have a double digit growth in the forecast period (2015-2025).
Computed Tomography Market: Region- wise Outlook
The global computed tomography market is expected to register a double digit CAGR for the forecast period. Depending on geographic regions, global computed tomography market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East & Africa.
Global Computed Tomography Market is dominated by North America due to the significant spending power of large segments of the population and technological advancement, followed by Europe, Asia pacific and Latin America are expected to experience a rapid growth.
Computed Tomography Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in global computed Tomography market are GE Health Care, Siemens Health Care and Toshiba Medical System Corporation, Philips Health Care, Hitachi Medical Corp, Neusoft Medicals, Neurologica Company Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Computed TomographyMarket: Segmentation
Global Computed Tomography market is further segmented into following types:
- Low Slice CT Scanner (<64 slices)
- Medium Slice CT Scanner (64 slices)
- High Slice CT Scanner (>64 slices)
- Cardiovascular Applications
- Neurovascular Application
- Abdomen and Pelvic Application
- Pulmonary Angiogram
- Spinal Application
- Musculoskeletal Application
By End Users:
- Diagnostic Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.