This Computed Tomography market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Computed Tomography market.
Computed Tomography is an imaging process that uses special X-ray equipment to create detailed pictures or scans in our body. It also called as Computerized Axial Tomography. Computed Tomography provides a different form of images known as cross sectional images and three dimensional images. These images useful for diagnostic, therapeutic and research purpose. Computed Tomography is widely used to detect small abnormalities, diagnose circulatory system diseases and conditions, blood vessel aneurysm, blood clots, kidney stones, to detect head injuries and internal bleeding and detect abnormal growth of cancer cells.
Computed Tomography Market: Drivers and Restraints
The global computed tomography market is driven by following factors such as increasing the prevalence of cardiovascular diseases, orthopedic disorders and Cancer. Growing the popularity in diagnostic centers and increase demand for high quality of health care delivery. There is advances in digital imaging technology and significance for screening and early diagnosis of chronic cardiovascular diseases and cancer. Increasing global geriatric population, technological advances and growing public awareness on health care are vital driving factors. Regulatory frameworks and lack of adequate reimbursement are major restraints of computed tomography market.
Computed Tomography Market: Overview
The Global Computed Tomography market is currently running with medium slice scanners, with rapid technological advancement and wide acceptance of high or multi slice scanners with low radiation the global Computed Tomography market is expected to have a double digit growth in the forecast period (2015-2025).
Computed Tomography Market: Region- wise Outlook
The global computed tomography market is expected to register a double digit CAGR for the forecast period. Depending on geographic regions, global computed tomography market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East & Africa.
Global Computed Tomography Market is dominated by North America due to the significant spending power of large segments of the population and technological advancement, followed by Europe, Asia pacific and Latin America are expected to experience a rapid growth.
Computed Tomography Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in global computed Tomography market are GE Health Care, Siemens Health Care and Toshiba Medical System Corporation, Philips Health Care, Hitachi Medical Corp, Neusoft Medicals, Neurologica Company Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Computed Tomography Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Computed TomographyMarket: Segmentation
Global Computed Tomography market is further segmented into following types:
- Low Slice CT Scanner (<64 slices)
- Medium Slice CT Scanner (64 slices)
- High Slice CT Scanner (>64 slices)
- Cardiovascular Applications
- Neurovascular Application
- Abdomen and Pelvic Application
- Pulmonary Angiogram
- Spinal Application
- Musculoskeletal Application
By End Users:
- Diagnostic Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Computed Tomography Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Computed Tomography Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Computed Tomography Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Computed Tomography Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)