This Veterinary Computed Tomography Scanner market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Veterinary Computed Tomography Scanner market.
Introduced in 1970s, Computed tomography (CT) was developed initially as a brain scanner, which is later been used for multiple application. The CT is based on a basic concept: A thin cross-section of the head, a tomographic slice, was examined from multiple angles with a pencil-like x-ray beam. The CT has not only been used for human but also for animals. In many cases, CT imaging can provide valuable information that cannot be obtained with ultrasound and radiography. CT uses x-rays and computer processing to create cross sectional (transverse) slices of internal structures. CT images are not only clear but can isolate a specific internal region. Each CT slice is formatted from multiple x-ray exposures captured as the scan completes a 360 degree rotation. It is important for doctors to know the indications for CT imaging so this modality can be incorporated into a case when financially feasible.
Veterinary Computed Tomography Scanner Market: Drivers and Restraints
The veterinary computed tomography scanner market is expected to mark a significant growth in the coming few years due to increasing awareness about injuries to small companion animal and large animal population. Addition to this, growing demand for pet insurance with growing animal health expenditure, and rising number of veterinary practitioners who requires veterinary CT scanners to understand the anatomy of the animals tend to propel the market.
However, high cost of the veterinary CT scanners is one of the major factor which is hampering the growth of this market.
Veterinary Computed Tomography Scanner Market: Overview
The global market for veterinary computed tomography scanner market is expected to witness high growth over the forecast period due increasing incidences of respiratory, neurological diseases to animals. Innovations and advancements in veterinary CT scanners, and robust recommendations about the significance of veterinary CT scanners, by healthcare bodies, are the other factors which are propelling the market. Furthermore, high growth opportunities for companies who are engaged in the development and marketing of veterinary CT scanner due to large patient pool. Rising inclination towards adoption and petting of animals are also an indirect growth factor for this market. Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) such as PETA also emphasizing the veterinary hospitals to adopt the advanced veterinary CT scanners.
Veterinary Computed Tomography Scanner Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, global veterinary computed tomography scanner market is classified into regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America and Europe together dominates the global veterinary computed tomography scanner market due to rise in healthcare expenditure, and increasing demand for veterinary computed tomography scanner by the end users. Asia Pacific veterinary computed tomography scanner market is expected to be one of the fastest growing markets due to large number of animal populations and increasing number of NGOs who works for animal welfare.
Veterinary Computed Tomography Scanner Market: Key Players
The market for veterinary computed tomography scanner is consolidated with a presence of few strong players. Some of the players identified in global veterinary computed tomography scanner market include GE Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Siemens AG, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Epica Medical Innovations, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. (Neurologica Corporation), Hitachi, Ltd., Animage, LLC, QR S.R.L., and Gin ApS.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Veterinary Computed Tomography Scanner Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Veterinary Computed Tomography Scanner Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, global veterinary computed tomography scanner market has been segmented on the basis of types of scanners, animal group, application, end user and geography
Based on Type of Scanners, global veterinary computed tomography scanner market is segmented as below:
- Portable CT Scanners
- Stationary Multi-Slice CT Scanners
- Mid-End CT Scanners
- High-End CT Scanners
- Low-End CT Scanners
Based on animal group, global veterinary computed tomography scanner market is segmented as below:
- Large Animals (Horses, Cattles)
- Small Animals (Cats, Dogs, Etc.)
Based on application, global veterinary computed tomography scanner market is segmented as below:
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
- Other Applications
Based on end user, global veterinary computed tomography scanner market is segmented as below
- Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics
- Academic Institutes and Teaching Hospitals
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Veterinary Computed Tomography Scanner Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Veterinary Computed Tomography Scanner Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Veterinary Computed Tomography Scanner Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Veterinary Computed Tomography Scanner Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)