This Veterinary Point Of Care market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Veterinary Point Of Care market.
In the past decade there has been a tremendous change in veterinary healthcare. Point of care testing has enabled rapid results through non-laboratory settings. The simple nature of veterinary pint of care testing is creating demand in the market. Favorable government policies are expected to argument the growth of the veterinary point of care market during the forecast period. Rise in demand for animal derived food is expected to stir opportunities in the Asia-Pacific region. Other factors such as rise in poultry production, and increase in farm animals along with the rising prevalence of diseases in animals globally is expected to drive the growth of the veterinary point of care market.
Although there have been many advances in the Veterinary point of care market, their uptake has been low. Veterinary point of care testing products is usually designed for uptake in the developed regions. However, the uptake of veterinary point of care products is low in these regions since livestock diseases are often absent in such developed regions. Low adoption of veterinary point of care products is anticipated to hinder the growth of the veterinary point of care market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Veterinary Point of Care Market: Drivers and Restraints
Increase in adoption of companion animals, growing awareness of animal healthcare, increasing pet healthcare expenditure is driving the growth of the Veterinary Point of care market. Furthermore increase in demand for pet insurance, rising awareness of zoonotic diseases and increasing number of veterinary practitioners is expected to further argument the growth of the veterinary point of care market.
Veterinary Point of Care Market: Overview
Veterinary Point of Care market is segmented into product type, application, sample type, animal type, end users and regions. Veterinary Point of Care service provides have a number of products that can be broadly categorized as hematology kits, infectious disease kits and other kits based on application. These veterinary point of care products are available for dogs, cats, bovine animals, swine and others. By product type the veterinary point of care products can be classified as diagnostic kits, analyzers and others. These veterinary point of care products can be used for diagnosis in veterinary hospitals, veterinary clinics and research institutes.
Veterinary Point of Care Market: Regional Outlook
North America is expected to dominate the veterinary point of care market, by region. A number of factors such as increasing companion animal healthcare spending, rising demand for animal derived food products, and increasing awareness of animal healthcare contribute to the driving force of the North America veterinary point of care market. Increasing pet adoption in the Asia Pacific region is expected to assist the growth of the veterinary point of care market in the region significantly in the near future.
Veterinary Point of Care Market: Key Players
Some of the key players that offer Veterinary Point of Care products include, IDEXX Laboratories, LifeAssays AB, Diagon, Abaxis, Biogal, Galed Labs. Acs Ltd, and Bionote, Inc, among many others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Veterinary Point of Care Market Segments
- Veterinary Point of Care Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific Excluding China and Japan (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Veterinary Point Of Care Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Veterinary Point of Care Market: Segmentation
The global Veterinary Point of Care market is segmented by product type, application, sample type, animal type, end users and region:
Based on the product type, the global Veterinary Point of Care market is segmented into:
- Diagnostic Kits
Based on the application, the global Veterinary Point of Care market is segmented into:
- Infectious Diseases
Based on the sample type, the global Veterinary Point of Care market is segmented into:
Based on the animal type, the global Veterinary Point of Care market is segmented into:
Based on the end users, the global Veterinary Point of Care market is segmented into:
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Veterinary Clinics
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Veterinary Point Of Care Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Veterinary Point Of Care Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Veterinary Point Of Care Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Veterinary Point Of Care Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)