This Spect Scanning Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Spect Scanning Services market.
SPECT, a single-photon emission computerized tomography scan is used for the analysis of internal organs, it is a type of nuclear imaging test. Traditional imaging tests such as X-rays are used to examine the structure of the internal organs, while the single-photon emission computerized tomography scanner shows the function of the internal organs. The SPECT scanner consist of radioactive substance and a high resolution camera to form 3D pictures. Healthcare professionals used the SPECT scanner as a diagnostic technique or during the surgery as it is capable of showing that how the blood flows in the heart and other internal organs. SPECT scanner are used to diagnose various disorders such as brain disorder, heart problems and cancer. SPECT scanner are mostly safe, an injection of radioactive tracer is received by the patient. Radioactive tracers are chemical compound in which atoms are replaced by radioisotope, radioactive decay mechanism is used to trace the path that is followed by radioisotope to form product.
Nuclear medicine therapy is performed differently for different indications. While treatment of thyroid cancer or overactive thyroid gland, nuclear medicine is swallowed in a capsule or liquid form. Patients are usually treated as outpatients where single dose is needed in most of the cases. Automated radio synthesis module is used during Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Single Photon Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT) imaging. It is the most common imaging techniques used in nuclear medicine.
The procedure involving SPECT scanner is simple, radioactive tracer is injected into the blood, this tracer produces gamma rays. The camera captures the signal and computer converts it into pictorial form. The uninfected area of the heart will be light and the area with poor blood flow will be dark. Lack of tracer uptake means that the cell in that area are dead. The SPECT is used to examine blood flow in the heart, both during rest and exercise know as nuclear stress test. SPECT are combined with MRI and CT scans for the detailed morphological and anatomical information. The SPECT scanner has gained popularity are used by healthcare professionals for medical purpose, globally
SPECT Scanning Services Market: Drivers & Restraints
SPECT scanning services market growth is expected to fuel by factors such as research and development on radiopharmaceuticals, increasing incidence of cancer cases, brain disorders, heart problems and bone disorder, rising awareness about SPECT, PET in nuclear medicine, improvement in the SPECT devices. The SPECT scanner are used in wide range of applications for diagnosis and treatment purpose. The SPECT services market is estimated to grow at lucrative growth rate as it is also combined with MRI and CT scans for the detailed information due to better imaging ability and high resolution image
Some factors such as high cost of the device, half-life of the radioactive substance, stringent regulatory guidelines and high capital investment and others are some of the factors expected to hamper the growth of global SPECT scanning services market.
SPECT Scanning Services Market: Overview
SPECT scanning services market is expected to expand at a significant growth rate across regions. Major players are functioning on research and development process to build superior quality radiotracer required in diagnosis involving SPECT scanner. The SPECT scanning services market is segmented based on type of radioisotope such as iodine-123, echnetium-99m, xenon-133, thallium-201and fluorine-18.Based on the application the SPECT scanning services market is segmented into brain disorders, oncology, cardiology and bone disorders. Based on end-user, the SPECT scanning services market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic labs, radiology clinics, ASCs and others. The increase prevalence of lifestyle diseases such as cancer and cardiovascular diseases worldwide due to a large number of elderly population and sedative lifestyle, ease in diagnosis, treatment and monitoring by nuclear medicine is fascinating more patients globally, which is expected to boost revenue growth of global SPECT scanning services market.
SPECT Scanning Services Market: Region-wise Outlook
A geographic condition regarding SPECT scanning services market, has been segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and the Middle East & Africa.
North America is expected to account for significant growth in SPECT scanning market by revenue generation due to increase in incidences of lifestyle diseases and established healthcare system. Accelerated growth on development and improvement in SPECT scanner devices, increased funding by governmental bodies for research and development in Western Europe proves the uplift of global SPECT scanning market. Rise in standards of health care services and increase in awareness towards the treatments in India and China is expected to favour the market for SPECT scanning services in overall Asia Pacific region.
SPECT Scanning Services Market: Key Players
Examples of some of the market participants in the global automated radiosynthesis module market identified across the value chain include Gamma Medica Inc., GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Mediso Medical Imaging Systems Ltd. Digirad Corporation, Positron Corporation, DDD Diagnostics, Cubresa Inc. and Others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, France, Italy, U.K, Spain, Bnenelux, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, ,Russia, Rest of Western Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts, and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors, along with market attractiveness within the segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and various geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Spect Scanning Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
SPECT Scanning Services Market: Segmentation
SPECT scanning services market is classified on the basis of radioisotope type, application, end user and region
Based on type of radioisotope, the SPECT scanning services market is segmented into the following:
Based on application, the SPECT scanning services market is segmented into the following:
- Brain Disorders
- Bone Disorders
Based on end-user, the SPECT scanning services market is segmented into the following:
- Diagnostic Labs
- Radiology Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Spect Scanning Services Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Spect Scanning Services Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Spect Scanning Services Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Spect Scanning Services Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)