This Learning Analytics Solution market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Learning Analytics Solution market.
Learning Analytics Solution Market: Introduction
Learning is a product of interaction. Educators expend enormous amount of effort to design their learning content for maximizing the value of these interactions. There is no shortage of data when it comes to the learning experience. Student evaluation, performance data and curriculum analysis are just the tip of the iceberg for the course administrators, instructional authors and researchers who seek to transform educational data into meaningful and strategic learning experience. Student information in the form of grades, rates of participation, credit hours and work schedules piles up over the years, and educational institutes can now utilize learning analytics solutions to turn all these data into actionable insights. Learning analytics is the integration of computer science discipline such as data mining and computational analytics with learning and education. Learning analytics solution utilizes tools and applications for collecting, organizing and analyzing structured and unstructured data to improve multiple operations and activities that are part of education industry. It further helps to achieve strategic goals and enable better decision making.
Learning Analytics Solution Market: Segmentation
Learning analytics solution market is segmented on the basis of solution, deployment mode, service, end user and region. By solution, learning analytics solution market can be segmented into predictive analytics, content analytics, adaptive learning analytics and social learning analytics. The global learning analytics solution market can be segmented according to deployment mode which includes on-premise and cloud based deployment. By service, learning analytics solution market can be segmented into consulting, implementation & integration and maintenance. The global learning analytics solution market can be segmented on the basis of end user which includes small and medium institute and large organization. Regionally, learning analytics solution market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and Japan.
Learning Analytics Solution Market: Regional Outlook
Learning analytics solution market is expected to witness a healthy CAGR during the projected period due to increasing popularity of these solutions among large educational institutes. North America is the dominating region in learning analytics solution market and is expected to remain dominant followed by Western Europe during the forecast period. Asia Pacific region is expected to reflect highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Learning Analytics Solution Market: Drivers
The growing demand by educational institutes and organizations to make better decisions by using student learning data is driving the growth of learning analytics solution market. Furthermore, added functionalities of cloud based analytics solutions and easy integration process are further expected to fuel the growth of learning analytics solution market during the projected period. However, high initial installment cost coupled with lack of awareness of learning based technology solutions across emerging countries such as Brazil, Indonesia and Thailand are expected to hinder the growth of learning analytics solution market amidst the forecast period 2015-2025.
Learning Analytics Solution Market: Key Players
The key vendors in the learning analytics solution market include SAS Institute Inc., IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Tableau Software Inc., Blackboard Inc., McGraw-Hill Education Inc., Desire2Learn Inc., Saba Software Inc., Pearson PLC, Moodlerooms Inc., and others. Major players in the learning analytics solution market follow the strategy of introducing cost-effective solutions to gain competitive edge. In addition, collaboration and strategic partnership are the other major strategies followed by the learning analytics solution providers to outperform competitors.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Learning Analytics Solution Market Segments
- Learning Analytics Solution Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2014
- Learning Analytics Solution Market Size & Forecast 2015 to 2025
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Learning Analytics Solution Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Learning Analytics Solution Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Learning Analytics Solution Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Learning Analytics Solution Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Learning Analytics Solution Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Learning Analytics Solution Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Learning Analytics Solution Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Learning Analytics Solution Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Learning Analytics Solution Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.