This Lever Lid Cans market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Lever Lid Cans market.
Lever lid cans are metal containers used for the packaging of chemical, food and beverage products to avoid contact with atmospheric gases and particles. The lever lid cans range is ideal for storing, transporting and decanting liquids with dynamic properties with a choice of shiny internal finishes making them ideal for many applications including paints, varnishes, and stains. Lever lid cans provide excellent sealing properties. In the global packaging industry, rigid metal packaging is estimated to have accounted for nearly 6% share in 2018. Flip tops, lever lids cans, bottles, IBCs, drums and pails are prominent product types in the metal packaging market. Within the metal packaging market, the food & beverages industry is the largest end-user of slip-on covers or lever lid cans and is closely followed by the chemical industry. Food & beverages, chemicals, paints, Lubricants and oil industries prefer to choose metal packaging instead of plastic packaging for their products due to convenient production and shipping potentials.
Aesthetic and Durable Lever Lid Cans are Attracting End-User Industries, Specifically F & B (Food and Beverage) Industry
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The food industry is increasingly adopting lever lid cans as these can provide hermetic sealing and maintain nutrition and freshness of products. Lever lid cans are corrosion resistant. However, they can corrode due to the acidic properties of some of the contents. Lever lid cans are also popular packaging containers in households owing to their re-sealing feature and ability to store different products.
The Asia Pacific is the Next Big Market for Lever Lid Cans
Demand for lever lid cans is estimated to increase from the Asia Pacific region due to the rapid growth in the food and paints industry. North America and Europe are anticipated to be prominent regions in global lever lid cans market due to continuous introduction of new products in the regions and prominent mergers and acquisitions happening in the region.
Global Lever Lid Cans Market: Segmentation
Globally, the lever lid cans market is segmented on the basis of material, diameter, capacity of cans, application and end-use industries.
Global Lever Lid Cans Market: Key Players
The lever lid cans market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The lever lid cans market report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with lever lid cans market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on lever lid cans market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Lever Lid Cans Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of material, the global lever lid cans market has been segmented as:
- Stainless steel
- Tin-plated steel
On the basis of can diameter, the global lever lid cans market has been segmented as:
- Up to 75 mm
- 75 mm – 100 mm
- 100 mm – 150 mm
- Above 150 mm
On the basis of capacity, the global lever lid cans market has been segmented as:
- Up to 200 ml
- 200 ml -1,000 ml
- 1,000 ml to 2,500 ml
- Above 2,500 ml
On the basis of application, the global lever lid cans market has been segmented as:
- Edible Oils
- Hi-tech/hi-solids coatings
- Roofing mastics and adhesives
Some of the key players operating in global lever lid cans market are:
- Pirlo GmbH & Co. KG
- Central Tin Containers Ltd.
- P. Wilkinson Containers Ltd.
- Allied Cans Limited
- Kian Joo Group
- NCI Packaging
- RLM Packaging Limited
- Ball Corporation
- Quitmann O'Neill Packaging Ltd.
- Hildering Packaging BV
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing lever lid cans market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth lever lid cans market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on lever lid cans market performance
- Must-have information for lever lid cans market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
The global lever lid cans market has been divided into seven regions –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)