This Lightning Protection Systems market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Lightning Protection Systems market.
Lightning protection system (LPS) is installed to provide a safe path for lightning energy from a lightning strike to reach earth and protect the structure or building from high voltage currents from the lighting strike. Today, lightning protection systems are in use on towers, space shuttle launch pad, factories and buildings. Lightning Protection System or LPS mainly consists of four parts, which are surge suppressors, copper air terminals, copper clad ground rods and copper cable. The cable and air terminals used are commonly made of copper, but aluminium can also be used for its manufacture. The cable and the ground rod are the most important parts of the lighting protection system as they allow the current to pass to the ground. Without a designated path, lightning may conduct through conductors installed in the building, which include cables, phone lines, gas pipes, phone, electric lines or water pipes to reach the ground. This is hazardous to the building as well as living beings.
There are mainly three types of lightning protection systems, namely lightning rod, lightning rod with the taut wire system and the lighting conductor with mashed cage system. The lightning rod type is a simple rod lightning protection system. In the lightning rod with taut wire system, wires are stretched above the building or structure, which is to be protected. This type of arrangement is used in special structures or a series of structures such as protection of high voltage overhead lines, military applications and space stations. The lighting conductor with the meshed cage includes many conductors fitted symmetrically all around the building. Its arrangement is done in the case of a highly exposed structures with the sensitive and conductive installation such as computer labs.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Increasing construction of high rise structures with highly advanced electrical systems is driving the market of lightning protection system. Without the lighting protection systems, these structures are vulnerable to lightning due to the presence of conductors. Also, increasing industrialization, urbanization and stringent safety regulations mandate for public service facilities also contribute towards the growth of lightning protection systems market. Furthermore, development in the field of telecommunication resulting in the formation of large number of telecommunication infrastructures, which need protection from lightning, is expected to boost the global market of lightning protection systems in the forecast period.
Lightning Protection Systems Market: Regional Outlook
North America holds a significant share in the global lightning protection systems market in terms of revenue. The lightning protection systems market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a substantial rate over the forecast period. Growth in Asia-Pacific lightning protection systems market is mainly due to the rapid growth in the urbanization and the subsequent rising adoption of voltage sensitive home automation technologies, stringent building safety regulations and development of telecommunication infrastructure. Rest of the world market is estimated to account for a relatively small share of the global lightning protection systems market.
Lightning Protection Systems Market: Market Participants
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Lightning Protection Systems Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Lightning Protection Systems Market:Market Segmentation
- Segmentation of globallightning protection systems market can be doneon the basis of type as follows:
- Lightning rod systems
- Lightning rod withtaut wire systems
- Lighting conductor with meshed cage systems
- Segmentation of global lightning protection systems market can be doneon the basis of end use industry as follows:
- Construction industry
- Space and research
- Aviation industry
- Telecommunication industries
Some of the examples of the market participants in the global Lightning Protection Systems Market, identified across the value chain are:
- A.N. Wallis & Co Ltd
- Pentair Erico
- Axis Electrical Components
- Alltic corporation
- Fatech Electronic CO., LTD.
- Lightning Protection International PTY LTD
- Gersan Elektrik Tic. ve San. A.?
- Eaton Corporation
- Independent Protection Company
- Lightning Master Corporation
- Streamer Inc.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- The Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.