This Magnetic Flow Meter market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Magnetic Flow Meter market.
The magnetic flow meter is a device used to determine conductive volumetric or water based flow including paper & pulp, black liquor, and slurries. The magnetic flow meters are also known as mag meters. The magnetic flow meter is specifically designed to quantify the volume or rate of a moving fluid, either gas or liquid, in a closed or open channel. It is also used for determination of impurities and flaws in the fluid which is expected to create opportunities for magnetic flow meter market growth during the coming years.
Furthermore, development of updated parameters to be applied during the determination of impurities is prompting magnetic flow meter manufacturers to develop advanced and better magnetic flow meter devices. The newly introduced parameters are potentially contributing to the growth of the magnetic flow meter market.
Increase in the demand of flow meter equipment for measuring volume, mass, nonlinear & linear flow rate in the gas & oil sector is estimated to be a key parameter for the growth of magnetic flow meter market across the globe. Moreover, ease of installation and cost efficiency may also propel demand for the magnetic flow meter. Besides the aforementioned push factors, advanced capabilities of magnetic flow meter are continuously propelling the growth of the magnetic flow meter market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Magnetic Flow Meter Market: Competitive Landscape
The key manufacturers in the global magnetic flow meter market are currently focusing on strategic partnerships and acquisitions. They are also engaged in the development of technologically improved and enhanced magnetic flow meters, delivering improved performance.
For example, in 2018, Emerson Electric Corporation, the US-based giant in the automation solutions and technology space, announced acquisition of Advanced Engineering Valves (A.E. Valves), a leading manufacturer of innovative valve technology that helps LNG customers operate more efficiently. The transaction will enable former to provide its customers with the world’s broadest portfolio of valves to improve process performance and reliability.
Some of the prominent players in the global magnetic flow meter market are Azbil Corporation, Yokogawa Electric Corporation, General Electric Co, Endress+Hausar AG, Siemens AG, Emerson Electric Corporation, ABB Ltd, Omega Engineering Inc., Krohne Messtechnik GmbH, and Honeywell international Inc.
Global Magnetic Flow Meter Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of the geography, North America has been holding a prominent value share in the global magnetic flow meters market owing to rapid growth in pharmaceutical, chemical and petrochemical industries within the region. Along with that, increasing government spending on the water and wastewater treatment in the region will continue to assist the growth of the magnetic flow meter market in North America.
In Europe, countries such as Germany, Spain, and the UK, the rapid growth of pharmaceutical as well as food and beverages industries will remain the significant factor propelling the growth of magnetic flow meter market over coming years.
Asia Pacific Excluding Japan is also expected to hold a promising position in the magnetic flow meter market. The key influencing factors associated with APEJ’s increasing mag flow meter demand include favorable government regulations, increasing expenditure on water and wastewater treatment, and notable growth of power generation industries in the region. The growth of power generation industries will be an important factor pushing magnetic flow meter adoption in the Middle Eastern and African region.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Magnetic Flow Meter Market Segments
- Magnetic Flow Meter Market Dynamics
- Magnetic Flow Meter Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain
- Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Magnetic Flow Meter Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Magnetic Flow Meter Market: Segmentation
The global magnetic flow meter market has been segmented on the basis of product type, application type, and region.
The global magnetic flow meter market has been segmented on the basis of product type:
- Low Flow Magnetic Flow Meters
- Insertion Magnetic Flow Meters
- Inline Magnetic Flow Meters
The global magnetic flow meter market has been segmented on the basis of application type:
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Metal & Mining
- Food & Beverage
- Water & Wastewater
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- Detailed overview of Magnetic flow meter parent market
- Changing Magnetic flow meter market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Magnetic flow meter market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Magnetic flow meter market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Magnetic Flow Meter Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Magnetic Flow Meter Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Magnetic Flow Meter Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Magnetic Flow Meter Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.