This Magnetic Drive Pump Analysis market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Magnetic Drive Pump Analysis market.
A magnetic drive pump is one of the best alternatives for a traditional centrifugal pump. The magnetic drive pump is designed to be propelled by magnets. Magnetic drive pumps eliminate the shafts and direct drive mechanism and replace it with the magnetic field and due to this reason, these pumps have no need for shaft sealing devices such as gland packing or mechanical seals. Magnetic drive pump is designed in such a way that, there is extremely low chances/risk of fluid and vapor emission from being leaked. Magnetic drive pumps are more reliable than traditional pumps owing to their long operational life along with less maintenance requires. These magnetic drive pumps are perfectly suited for the industries that handle a wide range of wet substances including chemical, food, water treatment, and metal industries.
Magnetic Drive Pump Market: Dynamics
Magnetic drive pump has various advantages such as high shelf life, minimum leakage and avoids toxic emission. Due to minimum leakage and negligible emission of poisonous gases find its application in the processing of chemical fluids that are corrosive, hazardous and complex to handle. Rising concern for the uses of environment-friendly products in the chemical industry and water treatment plant, the demand for a magnetic drive pump is expected to grow with a healthy growth rate throughout the assessment period. Moreover, these pumps have easy coupling due to no need for alignment of the motor or pump, which increases its efficiency as well as operational life. Even, these pumps need low or inexpensive maintenance due to its design and operational phenomenon. These are also some of the important factors which are estimated to boost the growth of the magnetic drive pump market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The stainless steel magnetic drive pump is expected to hold a prominent share in the global market due to excellent resistance to corrosion as well as high-temperature resistivity. Stainless steel magnetic drive pumps can withstand against hazardous acids, corrosive solvents, and brine water.
Magnetic drive pumps have some limitation such as they can handle limited solid handling capacity and risk of dry running as well as requires higher power absorption than conventional pump. These factors are projected to stagnant the growth of the magnetic drive pump market.
Magnetic Drive Pump Market: Regional Overview
The global magnetic drive pump market is expected to be on the upward scale in the emerging economies owing to increasing applications in chemical and food industries. East Asia is estimated to hold a prominent share in the global magnetic drive pump market due to significant growth in the chemical industry in China which propels the demand for these pumps over the forecast period. In South Asia, India and ASEAN hold dominating share due to the establishment of new water treatment plants as well as expansion in the food processing industry. North America also accounts for a significant share in the global magnetic drive pump market due to increasing commercial and industrial construction across the region. In Europe, Western European countries such as Germany, France, and Italy among others account for a significant share in the magnetic drive pump market due to the presence of numerous end-use industries across the region. Latin America and Middle East & Africa are expected to grow with the healthy growth rate over the forecast period
Magnetic Drive Pump Market: Market Players
Examples of some of the market participants in the global magnetic drive pump market identified across the value chain include:-
- Ebara Corporation
- Flowserve Corporation
- ITT Goulds Pumps Inc
- Iwaki Co Ltd
- Kirloskar Brothers Limited
- Klaus Union
- March Manufacturing
- Ruhrpumpen Inc.
- Sundyne LLC
- Xylem Inc
The magnetic drive pump market research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The Magnetic Drive Pump market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Magnetic Drive Pump market segments
- Magnetic Drive Pump market dynamics
- Magnetic Drive Pump market Size
- Magnetic Drive Pump market supply & demand
- Magnetic Drive Pump market current trends/issues/challenges
- Magnetic Drive Pump market Competition & Companies involved
- Magnetic Drive Pump market technology
- Magnetic Drive Pump market value chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The magnetic drive pump market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Magnetic Drive Pump Market Analysis Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Magnetic Drive Pump Market: Segmentation
Magnetic drive pump market can be segmented by flow rate, casing material and application
On the basis of flow rate Magnetic Drive Pump market can be segmented as:-
- Up to 80 m³/hr
- 81 – 200 m³/hr
- 201 – 500 m³/hr
- Above 500 m³/hr
On the basis of casing material Magnetic Drive Pump market can be segmented as:-
- Stainless Steel
On the basis of application Magnetic Drive Pump market can be segmented as:-
- Chemical Manufacturing & Processing
- Metal Plating and Finishing
- Fume Scrubbing
- Food Processing
- Water Treatment
- Surface Treatment
Magnetic Drive Pump market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Magnetic Drive Pump Market Analysis report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Magnetic Drive Pump Market Analysis. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Magnetic Drive Pump Market Analysis report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Magnetic Drive Pump Market Analysis, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.