This Pumpkin Seed Protein market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pumpkin Seed Protein market.
Market Outlook for Pumpkin Seed Protein Market:
Pumpkin seeds are rich in their nutritional profile and contain various essential elements and amino acids. They are high in manganese, phosphorous, copper, magnesium, zinc, protein and iron. The extraction of pumpkin seed protein is done by grinding the pumpkin seeds into a fine flour and extracting proteins by chemical method. Pumpkin seed flour alone contains 50-70% of protein which qualifies for being used as pumpkin seed protein directly. Pumpkin seed protein has a wide range of culinary applications, especially in fortified food products. Pumpkin seed protein is available in the powder form and has a nutty and appealing flavor. They are becoming a popular name in the sports nutrition industry. Taglines such as vegan, non-GMO, gluten-free and allergen-free are the major marketing tools used by the Pumpkin seed protein suppliers.
Pumpkin seed protein are sprouting in beverages and fortified snacks
The foundation of pumpkin seed protein is laid by the health consciousness trend amongst consumers, especially in the developed regions. The pumpkin seed protein market encompasses multiple brackets in the demo graph such as sports, vegans, senior citizens and clinically malnourished. Consequently, three major trends buttress the growth of the pumpkin seed protein market- body contouring amongst the youngsters, amongst adults- the need to maintain a healthy weight and amongst older seniors- the desire to stay physically fit through their advancing years. Interestingly, the trend in the pumpkin seed protein is moving away from the sports nutrition industry and magnates more towards general consumers, as long as it is backed by credible science. In terms of competition, the market is saturated with whey and soy proteins, beans and legumes and other seeds as chia and sunflower. With this regard, pumpkin seed protein is paired with whole grains such as oats and brown rice, legumes, nuts, and other seeds, etc. A major advantage that pumpkin seeds reveal over other sources is their nutty flavor as the flavor is the most important and sought-after feature consumers look for on protein food labels. One of the strategies adopted by pumpkin seed protein market participants is the customization of end-use products to suit consumer health problems, as personalization is taking over the fitness industry. In research and development vertical, delivery forms of pumpkin seed protein are driving the innovation. On-the-go product formats are becoming popular due to demand for convenient and packaged snacks for hiking and trekking activities and such product development in these formats could be expected in the pumpkin seed protein market over the forecast period. On the other hand, pumpkin seed protein is relatively expensive as compared to pea, soy, and whey proteins and are affordable to only high-end consumers. Also, the pumpkin seed protein market has not yet tapped amongst the female end users. Females have displayed résistance to using pumpkin seed protein and other protein products, due to the myth that these products give rise to a muscly body and causes them to lose their feminine appearance.
Global Pumpkin Seed Protein Market: Examples of some of the market participants in the global pumpkin seed protein market identified across the value chain include AIDP Inc., Bioriginal Food & Science Corporation, Jarrow Formulas, Inc., Bio Planète Ölmühle Moog GmbH, BI Nutraceuticals, Seed Oil Company, Organic Friends & Sports Gmbh, The Green Labs LLC, Omega Nutrition USA Inc. and W. Kündig & Cie AG amongst others.
Global Pumpkin Seed Protein Market: Key Takeaways
In August 2017, the company Jarrow Formulas, a food ingredient manufacturing company, introduced organic protein powder which is gluten-free, non-GMO and vegan and has no added artificial flavors or sweeteners.
Opportunities for Pumpkin Seed Protein Market Participants:
Most manufacturers in the pumpkin seed protein market are capitalizing in the beverage industry and beverage is the most popular form through which pumpkin seed protein is consumed and accounts for a major share in the market. However, in the European market, consumers are preferring protein sources from solid products. Hence, pumpkin seed protein in beverages could be a difficult crossover for these consumers and needs to be marketed as a meal or a snack ingredient. Superimposing the applicability of pumpkin seed protein on the existing trend offers more success for the marketers. Also, women need to be introduced and educated about the benefits of pumpkin seed protein in a manner which will eradicate their limiting beliefs of protein powders. Specialized product development with flavors and packaging, especially for females is a potent emotional strategy to attract this consumer base for the pumpkin seed protein manufacturers.
Brief Approach to Research:
FMI will follow a modelling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the product types and end uses of the target product covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data is collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report:
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- Cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pumpkin Seed Protein Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Pumpkin Seed Protein Market: Segmentation:
On the basis of source, the pumpkin seed protein market is segmented as-
On the basis of nature, the pumpkin seed protein market is segmented as-
On the basis of end use, the pumpkin seed protein market is segmented as-
- Sports Nutrition
- Ready-to-eat meals
- Savory snacks
- Nutrition bars
- Breakfast cereals
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pumpkin Seed Protein Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pumpkin Seed Protein Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pumpkin Seed Protein Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pumpkin Seed Protein Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)