This Driveline Control Systems And Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Driveline Control Systems And Devices market.
Driveline Control Systems and Devices Market: Overview
Technological advancements, modern automatics, high demand for smooth gear shifts and superior fuel efficiency vehicles are triggering the wave of the global driveline control system and devices market throughout the forecast period. Driveline control system primarily depends on rotational velocities and torques of transmission units as uniform torque distribution provides yaw stability to the vehicle and provides better vehicle performance. Therefore, traction and stability of a vehicle can be controlled by driveline system and braking torque. Four wheel drive manufacturers are implementing cutting-edge technologies, such as the transfer case, fluid coupling and Limited Slip Differential (LSD), for improving the traction and enhancing the handling performance by monitoring distribution of the driving torque. The primary components of a driveline system are engine, clutch, transmission, propeller shaft, final drive and wheels. Electronic devices, such as inductive sensor, are used for detecting the angular velocity of rotating wheels or transmission parts. The manufacturers are also utilizing driveline modelling technique for measuring the engine speed, transmission speed and wheel speed. For driveline modelling, lower gear is the prime focus as it transmits higher torque to the drive-in as well the amplitude of the resonance in the wheel speed is high for lower gears. The manufacturers are also poised towards pneumatic clutch actuator in automated manual transmissions while servo system for hydraulic clutch for easy operation of the clutch, provides lighter paddle force in comparison to cable clutch. Furthermore, the manufacturers are also providing Electronic Limited Slip Differential technology for filling the gap between four wheel drive and two wheel drive and delivering maximum tractive effort, higher torque capacity, better stability while cornering, and also to provide better controllability over the vehicle.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Driveline Control Systems and Devices Market: Dynamics
Demand for lightweight transmission system developed in governing automotive electronics, ease of gear shifting on congested roads, reduced clutch wear, extended component life are the factors driving the global driveline control system and devices market. Additionally, emerging state of the art technologies such as cruise control system, new driveline management applications and high powered engines may surge the future of this market. Moreover, increasing focus toward reduced pedal force, attenuated drive train noise and increased reliability are some of the factors driving the global driveline control system and device market during the forecast period.
High initial cost, regular maintenance, quick response as compared to manual transmissions and stretched time to change the gears are the factors that may hinder the market during the forecast period.
The governments all over the world have taken initiatives to reduce the emission of carbon mono oxide and nitrogen oxide, for instance, the Chinese government is spending a huge sum in R&D in order to improve the air quality by cutting edge vehicle technology, which is promoting new energy-efficient vehicles, such as hybrid vehicles, under stringent regulations and standards.
Driveline Control Systems and Devices Market: Regional Outlook
It is expected that North America will grow with a healthy CAGR owing to aggressive promotion of energy-efficient vehicles by major players. The market in Asia Pacific is also expected to flourish during the forecast period, particularly in the Japan and China, owing to push by the respective governments to place more emphasis on electric vehicles. The Europe is also posed for a healthy growth, increasing preference towards electric vehicle to consumers. Latin America and MEA are growing at a stagnant pace owing to availability of low-cost fuels such as flex fuel in Brazil and copiousness of petroleum in the Middle East.
Driveline Control Systems and Devices Market: Key Participants
Examples of some of the key participants in the global driveline control system and devices markets are:
- BorgWarner Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Schaeffler Group USA Inc.
- Eaton Corporation
- AISIN AW CO., LTD.
- Voith GmbH
- EXEDY Corporation
- Magna International Inc.
- Honda Transmission Manufacturing of America, Inc.
- AVTEC LTD.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Driveline Control Systems And Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Driveline Control Systems and Devices Market: Segmentation
The global driveline control system and devices market can be segmented on the basis of vehicle types:
- Passenger Car (PC)
- Conventional PC
- Electric PC
- Heavy commercial vehicle (HCV)
- Conventional HCV
- Electrical HCV
- Off-road vehicle
- Conventional off-road vehicle
- Electrical off-road vehicle
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Driveline Control Systems And Devices Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Driveline Control Systems And Devices Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Driveline Control Systems And Devices Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Driveline Control Systems And Devices Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.