This Microplate Readers market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Microplate Readers market.
Improvements in routine laboratory processes for the pharmaceutical industry are made through the use of products which can handle samples in seconds. For such processes, microplate readers help industries save time and cost. A microplate reader allows scientists in the life sciences field to use their time for productive activities such as data analysis. A microplate reader is used to detect biological, chemical, and physical reactions by measuring the emitted light. Hence, it helps scientists to generate actionable insights. Microplate readers find applications in research, bioassay validation, and drug discovery. Also, quality control can be achieved with the help of microplate readers. Pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries also have great use of microplate readers. Microplate readers are also used in academic laboratories. These applications of microplate readers provide a great opportunity to the microplate readers market in the near future.
Moreover, microplate readers are used for screening or detecting products by various industries. A microplate reader works in five modes viz., absorbance, luminescence, fluorescence polarization, fluorescence intensity, and time-resolved fluorescence. Thus, adoption of microplate readers is increasing in the industries due to varied applications through various modes.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Microplate Readers Market: Drivers and Challenges
Microplate readers are economic and hence, an attractive choice for customers. Also, their attractive features make them ideal for absorbance readers and microplate washers. Increasing adoption of microplate readers by scientist communities is an important driver for the microplate readers market. Moreover, the high prevalence of diseases, high-throughput screening (HTS) for drug discovery, rising patient awareness, growing research and development initiatives, and genomic technology are some other drivers for the microplate readers market. However, factors such as sensitivity towards storage conditions and label-free technologies are some restrains for the microplate readers market.
Microplate Readers Market: Key Players
Some key players in the microplate readers market are Promega Corporation, Agilent Technologies, Inc, BERTHOLD TECHNOLOGIES GmbH & Co, MDS Analytical Technologies, Corning, BMG LABTECH, Molecular Devices, LLC, Tecan Trading AG, Bruker, PerkinElmer Corporation, and BioTek Instruments, Inc. These players are expected to highly influence the microplate readers market during the forecast period.
Microplate Readers Market: Regional Overview
North America is expected to be a leading microplate readers market due to a considerable increase in research and healthcare infrastructure funding. The growing medical biotechnology sector is driving the microplate readers market in Latin America. Europe is expected to have potential growth owing to the favorable government policies for the development of healthcare infrastructure and molecular device companies. The Asia Pacific is expected to have significant growth of the microplate readers market owing to the increase in population, growing awareness among patients, changing lifestyles, and increasing per capita expenditure. The microplate readers market in India and China is expected to grow at a considerate rate due to the growing economic conditions of the region. The Middle East and Africa is expected to have moderate growth in the microplate readers market owing to the expansion of pharmaceutical companies and the rising support to the healthcare infrastructure as well as biotech labs.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Market Segments
- Global Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013–2017
- Global Market Size & Forecast, 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for the Market
- Global Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved in the Market
- Market Solutions Technology
- Value Chain of the Market
- Global Market Drivers and Restraint
Regional Analysis Includes:
- North America Market
- Latin America Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Market
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- SEA and Other APAC
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of SEA and Other APAC
- Middle East and Africa Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative, and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Microplate Readers Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Microplate Readers Market: Segmentation
The microplate readers market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation of the microplate readers market on the basis of mode type:
- Single Mode
Segmentation of the microplate readers market on the basis of application:
- Protein colorimetric assays
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays
- Nucleic acid quantification
- Enzyme kinetics
Segmentation of the microplate readers market on the basis of Laboratory type:
- Pathology Laboratories
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Research Laboratories
Segmentation of the microplate readers market on the basis of end use:
- Energy and Utility
- Computer and Electronics
Segmentation of the microplate readers market on the basis of enterprise size:
- Large Enterprise
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Microplate Readers Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Microplate Readers Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Microplate Readers Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Microplate Readers Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.