This Fume Extractor market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fume Extractor market.
Fume Extractor Market: Overview
Rapid industrialization is resulting into an increase in factors such as pollution, waste material from factory production, and other residual material in the form of gases, liquids, or solids. Sometimes, this waste material is extremely hazardous if humans or any living organism comes in contact with it. Fume extractors are used by workers in industries to prevent contact with such fumes. Fumes are generated during different operations at an industrial level, such as welding, 3D printing, laser operations, and others.
Fume extractors are used in such application areas since they pull the fumes in and clean the air by removing harmful chemicals and particles from the air, so that these substances don’t affect the humans working around the machines. Industries are increasingly demanding fume extractors to maintain safety majors at their factory locations and to improve the working environment for their workers.
Fume extractors are expected to face increasing demand over the forecast period, as operations such as grinding, welding, sanding, and others are increasing drastically, and hence, the amount of fumes generated is increasing, thus increasing the need for fume extractors. Manufacturers of fume extractors are also focusing on improving the functioning of their products by adding multiple operational areas, such as multi-station fume extractors, noise-free operations, and others.
Fume Extractor Market: Drivers and Restraints
One of the prime factors fuelling the growth of the fume extractor market is the availability of filtration media and fans with high load capacity in fume extractors, as these parameters are creating an improved environment by absorbing fumes. Also, increasing government regulations and mandates for maintaining a predefined and standardized work safety environment for workers is one of the other factors fuelling the growth of the fume extractor market.
Features such as less weight, fewer space requirements, easy operating modes and maintenance, and others are some of the critical features resulting in the increasing popularity of fume extractors. On the other hand, less adoption rate, and long lifespan of these fume extractors, which is approximately nine to ten years, results into lower replacement rates, which are some of the factors hindering the growth of the fume extractor market.
Segmentation Based on Type:
On the basis of extractor type, the fume extractor market is segmented into portable, desktop, and high duty fume extractors.
Segmentation Based on Application:
On the basis of application, the fume extractor market is segmented into welding, soldering, and others.
Segmentation Based on Region:
On the basis of region, the global fume extractor market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South East Asia and Others of Asia Pacific, Japan, China, and the Middle East & Africa.
Fume Extractor Market: Key Players
Fume extractor manufacturers are increasingly focusing on product innovations and advancements to deliver industry-specific and more reliable products to end users. Some of the leading manufacturers of fume extractors include American Air Filter Company, Inc., CLARCOR, BOFA International Ltd., Nederman Holding AB, Apollo Seiko, Fumex Inc., Quatro-air, Metcal, Sentry Air Systems, Hakko, and others. Geographical expansion is one of the key strategies followed by fume extractor manufacturers, as they can expand their sales areas by entering into new markets.
Fume Extractor Market: Region-wise Outlook
The APAC region is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period, due to rapid industrialization in the manufacturing industry resulting in increasing operations such as welding, soldering, 3D printing, and others. The increase in such operations is ultimately creating the need for fume extractors at the operational locations. The Europe fume extractor market is expected to hold a substantial market share in terms of revenue generation, followed by North America. This trend is observed due to increasing government focus on maintaining safety at industrial locations. On the other hand, the MEA region is expected to grow at a moderate CAGR over the forecast period, due to the low adoption rate of fume extractors in this region.
The report covers an exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Historical/Actual Market Size, 2013-2017
- Market Size & Forecast, 2018 to 2028
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Value Chain of the Market
- Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- South East Asia and Others of Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fume Extractor Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fume Extractor Market: Segmentation
The global fume extractor market is segmented on the basis of extractor type, application, and region.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Fume Extractor Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Fume Extractor Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Fume Extractor Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Fume Extractor Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.