This Multiflex Tubes market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Multiflex Tubes market.
Multiflex Tubes Market: Overview
The multiflex tubes are also known as laminated tubes. These tubes are made up of multi-layered laminate foil using aluminium or plastic material which creates an impermeable surface barrier against UV light, moisture, and air for storing sensible products. These tubes represent an easy, hygienic and safe way of packaging. The demand for multiflex tubes is increasing in the market because it can be easily customized and can have matt or glossy surface finish. It is witnessed that, the market for multiflex tubes made up of aluminium barrier and plastic barrier both are increasing because of their benefits. These tubes act as a barrier against leakage of volatile substance from tube and anti-oxidation properties. The facility of 3D printing of complicated patterns makes tubes very lucrative and helps to gain the attention of customers. This boost the market demand for multiflex tube packaging. The market for multiflex tubes is dynamic. The global market of these tubes is highly influenced with the changing trends of packaging. The competition among manufacturer is increasing due to cost effective production of multiflex tubes packaging. The end users are having more demand for multiflex tubes as it is tightly sealed and provides tamper-proof storage for gels, liquid, and paste. It is expected that the global market of multiflex tubes will grow exponentially during the forecast period.
Multiflex Tube Market: Dynamics
The fueling factors for driving the global market of multiflex tubes are providing non-toxic, dust and germ-free packaging for the product. These are unbreakable and offers counterfeit protection for the products due to the incorporation of holograms, RFIDs, and micro color codes. This leads to a potential increase in the demand of multiflex tubes in the market. The opportunities for the global multiflex tubes market are expected to grow exponentially on the backdrop of the increasing demand for pharmaceutical, cosmetic and personal care products. The changing packaging demand in food sector also grows the global market of multiflex tube in multiple. The trend of increasing priorities for flexible packaging over rigid packaging is more economical for transportation.
On the other hand, the market of multiflex tubes in the market might slow down due to alternate packaging solutions like collapsible aluminium tubes. However, multiflex tubes tend to suck back excess drugs withdrawn back in the tube. This helps to control wastage of product and gives added advantage over collapsible aluminium tubes.
Multiflex Tube Market: Regional Outlook
The multiflex tube market is growing parallel with the increase of pharmaceutical, cosmetic and personal care products. As per research, it is observed that the global market of cosmetics sales is increasing in the USA by approximately 15 to 16 %. Also in the European Union due to high economic growth rate and growing population, the cosmetic sales increases by approximately 20%. This will increase lucrative opportunities for the growth of the multiflex tubes market. Asia Pacific regions have the largest developing market for the pharmaceutical sector which further gives a positive impact on the growth of the multiflex tube market during the forecast period. On the other side, the market growth in the Middle East and Africa will have a steady demand for collapsible aluminium tubes. The market demands of multiflex tube for oral care product approximately 48% during last year which is further increasing in the forecast period.
Multiflex Tube Market: Key Players
- Linhardt GmbH & Co. KG
- TUBAPACK, a.s.
- Blackstone Group
- Essel Propack Limited
- SelectPackaging Limited
- Auber Packaging Co., Ltd.
- Adelphi Healthcare Packaging
- InterPac International LLC.
Multiflex Tube Market: Recent Development and Trends
- Tubpack, a.s.is the first manufacturer of tube with Braille script for blind and poor blind people. The benefit of these tubes is all information is printed in Braille directly on the tubes which helps to eliminated additional packaging.
- In April 2019, Blackstone Group acquired majority stakes of Essel Propack Ltd.
- In February 2018, Berry Global received gold award for best sustainable laminated tube from Tube Council North America at 2017 Tube of the year award.
- LINHARDT received Tube of the Year award 2018 by European Tube Manufacturers Association for innovative packaging
The Multiflex Tube market report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The Multiflex Tube market report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Multiflex Tubes Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Multiflex Tube Market: Segmentation
- EVOH (Ethylene Inyl Alcohol)
- VMPET (Vacuum Metalized PET)
By Product Type,
- Paperflex Tubes
- Metflex Tubes
- Metflex Light Tubes
By Closure type,
- Stand Up Caps
- Nozzle Caps
- Fez Caps
- Flip Top Caps
- Others (Bubble tube)
- Up to 10ml
- 11ml to 50ml
- 51ml to 100ml
- 101ml to 200ml
- 200ml above
By End Use,
- Others (Home & Personal Care, consumer Goods, etc.)
- A detailed overview of the parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth segmentation of the Multiflex Tube market
- Historical, current, and projected size of the Multiflex Tube market, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape in the Multiflex Tube market
- Strategies for key players operating in the market and the products offered by them
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on the performance of the Multiflex Tube market
- Must-have information for Multiflex Tube market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Multiflex Tubes Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Multiflex Tubes Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Multiflex Tubes Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Multiflex Tubes Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)