This Multistrain Probiotics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Multistrain Probiotics market.
A burgeoning number of consumers are amassing healthy eating habits, and thereby, health-conscious consumers are more inclined towards nutritional and functional food products. With the growing preference for nutrient-rich food products, probiotics have gained immense popularity among health-conscious consumers around the world. While probiotics are available in both monostrain and multistrain probiotic forms, the tendency to work with multistrain probiotics has always remained high.
As multistrain probiotics imply a broader spectrum of efficacy and synergistic effects, the market for multistrain probiotics is likely to maintain its momentum in the upcoming years. In addition, growing awareness about the influence of multistrain probiotics of the immunity, digestion system, and overall health is triggering demand for multistrain probiotics. Leading players in the multistrain probiotics market are aiming to capitalize on increasing disposable income of consumer and growing awareness about their dietary habits to improve profitable sales of their diverse portfolio of multistrain probiotics.
Multistrain Probiotics Market – Notable Developments
Yakult Honsha Co., Ltd., DuPont Nutrition & Health, Deerland Enzymes, Inc., Protexin, Hansen Holding A/S, Arla Foods, MORINAGA & CO., LTD., LALLEMAND Inc., Danisco, PROBI, Biogaia, Attune Foods, bifodan, Daflorn Ltd., Biocare Copenhagen, ecologicinside, Hansen Holding A/S, danone, Société des Produits Nestlé, and Nebraska Cultures are among the leading players in the multistrain probiotics market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
- In June 2018, DuPont Nutrition & Health – a business unit of DowDuPont Specialty Products Division – announced its partnership with INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research) through MetaGenoPolis (MGP) and Micalis Institute to strengthen DuPont’s probiotic strains capabilities with a functional metagenomics approach. The company aims to define DuPont™ Danisco® probiotic strains’ molecular mechanisms of action to consolidate its position in the multistrain probiotics market, with the new collaboration with INRA Micalis-MGP.
- In January 2018, BioGaia – a Swedish biotechnology company that primarily focuses on probiotic products – announced that it has entered an agreement with Abbott Laboratories – an American healthcare company – to commercialize its BioGaia Protectis probiotic supplements in China. The company announced that this collaboration was in line with its strategies to grow its probiotics business in Asian markets.
- In July 2018, Deerland Enzymes & Probiotics – a global leader in enzymes and multistrain probiotics market, announced that it has acquired National Enzyme Company – a leading manufacturer of enzyme-based dietary supplements – to gain momentum in the multistrain probiotics market. The company announced its aim to add National Enzyme Company’s SORA and BioCore® capabilities to its production facility and strengthen the presence in the market with its branded technologies and probiotics expertise.
Multistrain Probiotics Market Dynamics
Ongoing Research and Studies Spread Awareness about Health Benefits of Multistrain Probiotics
As consumers are becoming highly critical about food ingredients and their benefits before making a purchasing decision, food manufacturers are investing heavily in research on health-benefitting ingredients to attract a large base of health-conscious consumers. The multistrain probiotics market is witnessing healthy growth as recent studies find diverse health benefits of multistrain probiotics.
Researchers find that multistrain probiotics are not only beneficial in treating physical illnesses, such as diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), but can also contribute to improving psychological health. Increasing awareness about the health-boosting properties of multistrain probiotics is expected to contribute to the increasing growth of the multistrain probiotics market in the upcoming years.
Applications of Multistrain Probiotics in Dairy Products to Remain Highest
Increasing growth of the multistrain market is mainly attributed to its applications in pharmaceuticals, animal feed, and food & beverages, however, food & beverage industry remains the linchpin for the multistrain probiotics market. Consumers are becoming critical about their dietary choices and thereby, are more inclined towards food products with high nutritional contents. Dairy products are likely to remain the leading segment in the multistrain probiotics market, and leading market players are shifting their focus on the dairy industry to capitalize on this trend.
Some of the examples include
- In October 2018, Hansen Holding A/S – a leading bioscience company – announced that it has acquired all the assets of Österreichische Laberzeugung Hundsbichler GmbH – an Austria-based ingredient supplier. With this acquisition, the company aims to expand its enzymes business in the traditional processed cheese segments of the dairy industry.
- In December 2018, Arla Foods, Inc. – a leading dairy company in the multistrain probiotics market – announced that it has acquired the Middle East and Africa Kraft branded processed cheese business of Mondeléz International – an American food company.
Asia Pacific to Emerge as a Leading Market for Multistrain Probiotics
Though the wave of health & fitness have spread across the world, rapidly-growing end-user industries in the Asia Pacific have a major contribution in growth of the multistrain probiotics market. Leading players in the multistrain probiotics market are shifting focus on their businesses in developing countries in the Asia Pacific region to leverage increasing disposable income of consumers and growing demand for healthy and nutritional food products.
European market for multistrain probiotics is also likely to create lucrative opportunities for market players in the upcoming years with growing health awareness among European consumers. In addition, governing bodies in Europe, such as the European Society for Clinical Nutrition and Metabolism (ESPEN), have developed regulations and directives to govern the use of multistrain probiotics in various food products, pharmaceuticals, and dietary supplements. This is likely to augur well for the multistrain probiotics market players in Europe.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global Blackout Fabric Laminates market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with Blackout Fabric Laminates market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on Blackout Fabric Laminates market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Multistrain Probiotics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Multistrain Probiotics Market Segmentation
The multistrain probiotics market can be bifurcated on the basis of:
Multistrain Probiotics Market Segmentation Based on Applications
- Food & Beverages
- Animal Feed
- Dietary Supplements
Multistrain Probiotics Market Segmentation Based on End-users
- Animal Feed
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing Blackout Fabric Laminates market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Blackout Fabric Laminates market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected Blackout Fabric Laminates market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in Blackout Fabric Laminates market
- Competitive landscape of the Blackout Fabric Laminates market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Blackout Fabric Laminates market performance
- Must-have information for Blackout Fabric Laminates market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Multistrain Probiotics Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Multistrain Probiotics Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Multistrain Probiotics Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Multistrain Probiotics Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)