This D Lactate Free Probiotics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving D Lactate Free Probiotics market.
D-Lactate Free Probiotics Market - Introduction
Not all strains in probiotics are beneficial for all, as some strains can bring more bad than good to the people struggling with specific sensitivities. Lactobacillus acidophilus is very helpful strain for gut as it produces lactic acid, however it can cause a problem for many individuals. Lactate is a derivative of the lactic acid, which is produced by Lactobacillus acidophilus, and is found in two forms l-lactate and d-lactate. Some people can’t metabolize d-lactate properly, and thus face health issues when large quantity of d-lactate is generated by gut bacteria.
D-Lactate is a by-product of the probiotic fermentation process, and may cause neurological problems in vulnerable people, mainly children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). This has further paved way for the production of d-lactate free probiotics formulas that are based on non-d-lactate producing probiotics. With the growing number of individuals susceptible to health issues caused by this lactate derivative, the d-lactate free probiotics market is expected to grow in the forthcoming years.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
D-Lactate Free Probiotics Market – Notable Developments
Some of the leading players operating in d-lactate free probiotics market are DowDuPont, Custom Probiotics, Greentech, Organic 3, Inc., UAS Laboratories,
Biogaia AB, Danone, Sabinsa, Novozymes, Chr. Hansen, Yakult Honsha, Synbiotech, Nestlé, and Biosearch Life. The key players in d-lactate free probiotics market are increasingly focusing on growing their presence through mergers & acquisitions and novel product developments.
Notable developments in the competitive landscape of d-lactate free probiotics market include:
- A leading player in d-lactate free probiotics market, DuPont Nutrition & Health has completed the construction of a new probiotics fermentation unit at its Rochester facility. This novel unit is a part of a multiphase $100 million investment. With this hefty investment, the company aims at expanding probiotics capacity by nearly 70%, and improving its leadership in clinically documented probiotics portfolio.
- Hansen, a global bioscience company, has formed a partnership with Prota Therapeutics, which is a leading developer of oral immunotherapies to prevent food allergies. Together the two companies will evaluate LGG®, the best documented probiotic strain worldwide, in a Phase III clinical trial to come up with peanut allergy treatment.
D-Lactate Free Probiotics Market Dynamics
Numerous Benefits & Multiple Applications in F&B Industry Driving Demand for Probiotics
Functional foods and dietary supplements are increasingly gaining traction due to their numerous nutritional and health benefits. Rapidly increasing consumer health concerns and awareness about the benefits of good microbes and gut health are some of the key drivers of the probiotics market. The sedentary and busy work schedules of a growing part of population, coupled with the unhealthy eating habits, are leading to increased digestive and other related health issues. The manifold health benefits of probiotics to humans, such as improved mental health, balanced gut microflora, treatment & prevention of certain digestive disorders, are accelerating growth in probiotics market. A proliferating probiotics industry will further underpin gains in d-lactate free probiotics market.
Growing Awareness about Potential Health Impact of D-Lactate to Create Opportunities for Stakeholders
D-lactate encephalopathy is a rare but a serious condition that usually occurs in people with short bowel syndrome condition. D-lactate free probiotics is generally recommended for people with autism, small bacteria overgrowth, and histamine issues. With these patients rapidly becoming aware of health impact of d-lactate-producing stains, the adoption of d-Lactate free probiotics is growing among them. Consequently, d-lactate free probiotics manufactures are significantly focusing on people with short bowel syndrome condition and autism to grow their sales. This, in turn, is driving growth in d-lactate free probiotics market.
Growing Customer-Specific Needs Prompting Stakeholders to Invest in Custom Probiotics
Amid the growing competition in the probiotics market, manufacturers are increasingly focusing on developing custom probiotics, such as d-lactate free products to cater to the burgeoning customer specific needs. Companies are adopting unique strategies and incorporating technology to develop unparalleled, superior probiotics that support a healthy digestion. They are focusing on creating variants that don’t contain gluten, sugar, soy, casein, dairy, yeast, flavors, preservatives, FOS, inulin, artificial colors, or any engineered or Genetically Modified ingredients. Furthermore, as temperature plays a vital role in the stability of probiotics, stakeholders are working on temperature stable probiotics, which promise minimal loss of potency without refrigeration or ice for some weeks.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global D-lactate free probiotics market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with D-lactate free probiotics market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on D-lactate free probiotics market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key D Lactate Free Probiotics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
D-Lactate Free Probiotics Market: Segmentation
Based on ingredient type, the d-lactate free probiotics market is segmented into:
Based on function, the d-lactate free probiotics market is segmented into:
- Regular Use
- Preventive Healthcare
Based on application, the d-lactate free probiotics market is segmented into:
- Food and Beverages
- Dietary Supplements
Based on distribution channel, the d-lactate free probiotics market is segmented into:
- Specialty Stores
- A detailed overview of d-lactate free probiotics parent market
- Changing D-lactate free probiotics market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth D-lactate free probiotics market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected D-lactate free probiotics market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in D-lactate free probiotics market
- Competitive landscape of the D-lactate free probiotics market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in d-lactate free probiotics market
- A neutral perspective on D-lactate free probiotics market performance
- Must-have information for D-lactate free probiotics market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from D Lactate Free Probiotics Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying D Lactate Free Probiotics Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the D Lactate Free Probiotics Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the D Lactate Free Probiotics Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)