This Probiotics After Antibiotic Recovery market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Probiotics After Antibiotic Recovery market.
Probiotics after Antibiotic Recovery- Introduction
Probiotics have always been touted on account of their benefits for a huge range of health conditions. Probiotics are well-known for providing multiple benefits for immunity, digestion, weight management, and others. Moreover, use of probiotics for gastrointestinal disorders continues to be a major application, as they help in restoring normal bacterial microflora and enhance functioning of the GI tract.
Use of probiotic after antibiotic recovery has been gaining significant momentum, as antibiotics help in effective replenishment of the gut microbiome post a complete antibiotic course. Use of antibiotics often leads to wiping out of gut bacteria along with the harmful ones, which brings use of probiotics to the fore. Use of probiotics after antibiotic recovery helps in healthy restoration of gut bacteria, which, in turn, is instrumental to retain the sound health of intestines.
Use of Probiotics after Antibiotic Recovery- Novel Developments
Companies involved in development of probiotics for use after antibiotic recovery are focusing on new product launches to boost consumer confidence, which, in turn, will offer new business opportunities for probiotics after antibiotic recovery.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
- In 2017, Evonik Industries AG- a leading specialty chemicals company- introduced its line of probiotics ‘GutCare® PY1’ into the Asian market via new product launch in China. This is a part of the company’s strategy to be at the forefront of development & commercialization of sustainable probiotic products for animal nutrition. GutCare® PY1 was introduced to the Chinese market at the popular China Feed Expo held at Fuzhou. This new product is the first ever probiotic exclusively developed by Evonik and was initially introduced into the US market in 2017.
- In 2018, Novozymes and Adisseo made an official announcement that Alterion®, a complete probiotic solution for maintaining good gut health in poultry, attained the approval by EFSA (European Food Safety Authority). The product was launched across Europe in 2018 as a safe & consistent alternatives to the antibiotic growth promoters. Building on the successful launch and co-development of Alterion, the companies are now focused on development of a joint pipeline of new products with better functionalities.
Probiotics after Antibiotic Recovery- Market Dynamics
Probiotics after Antibiotic Recovery- Efficacy of Probiotics in Restoration of Gut Flora Boosts Adoption
Probiotics after antibiotic recovery is gaining significant traction on account of concerns associated with aftermath of antibiotic consumption. High efficacy of probiotics in effective nourishment of gut health is boosting the adoption of probiotics after antibiotic recovery.
Antibiotics, apart from killing the harmful bacteria, do have negative impact on the healthy gut bacteria, which might disturb the balance of the microbium shifts. Some of the issues associated with imbalance of gut bacteria include irritable bowel syndrome, anxiety, autoimmune disorders, acid reflux, and others. Patients are turning to preemptive use of probiotics after antibiotic recovery to avoid the antibiotic-associated complications and retain the right balance of gut flora or gut microbiota.
Probiotics after Antibiotic Recover- Consumers Show Marked Preferences for Probiotic Supplements
Consumers are turning to probiotic dietary supplements, as a viable source of probiotic consumption after antibiotic intake. Sales of probiotic dietary supplements have hit new records with growth at an impressive rate, which offers credence to the fact that consumers are willing to invest in probiotic dietary supplements highly than ever. Though sales of probiotic-rich foods, such as sour milks and yogurts, outweigh that of probiotic dietary supplements, the consumption gap between the aforementioned is likely to narrow down as consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the benefits of probiotic supplements.
One of the major aspects leading to augmented consumption of probiotic supplements are the marketing strategies and paradigms used by manufacturing companies. Marketing of probiotic dietary supplements via catchy packaging formats and promising health benefit claims will continue to be a key component boosting sales of probiotic dietary supplements. Understanding consumer needs and preferences will continue to be a key pacesetter for growth of companies involved in development of probiotic dietary supplements. Such particulars typify that the demand for probiotic dietary supplements is highly likely to surge as an ideal source of probiotics intake after antibiotic recovery.
Probiotics after Antibiotic Recovery- Unfavorable Research Findings to Dent Consumer Confidence
While proponents continue to vouch for advantages associated with intake of probiotics after antibiotic recovery, some research findings contradict the aforementioned. The findings have raised several questions regarding use of probiotics after antibiotic recovery and claim that probiotics intake after antibiotic recovery might cause significant delay in restoration of gut microbial structure. This, in turn, is resulting in several ambiguities over viability of probiotics for use after antibiotic recovery and denting the consumer confidence.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of probiotic consumption after antibiotic recovery. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with attractiveness of probiotic intake after antibiotic recovery as per segments. The report on use of probiotic after antibiotic recovery also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on segments and geographies of probiotics for use after antibiotic recovery.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Probiotics After Antibiotic Recovery Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Probiotics after Antibiotic Recovery- Market Segmentation
By Sales Channel
- Direct channels
- Distribution channels
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing dynamics of probiotics use after antibiotic recovery in the industry
- In-depth segmentation associated with use of probiotics after antibiotic recovery
- Historical, current, and projected size of probiotics intake after antibiotic recovery, regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in probiotics for use after antibiotic recovery
- Competitive landscape of probiotics after antibiotic recovery
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on use of probiotics after antibiotic recovery
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Probiotics After Antibiotic Recovery Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Probiotics After Antibiotic Recovery Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Probiotics After Antibiotic Recovery Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Probiotics After Antibiotic Recovery Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)