This Neonatal And Fetal Monitors market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Neonatal And Fetal Monitors market.
Neonatal and fetal monitoring are similar in nature, but they differ by the time they are used in the period of pregnancy and birthing cycle process. Neonatal monitoring is done after birth of a child whereas fetal monitoring is done during the process of birthing.
Preterm birth is the major concern in pediatrics, accounting for long term disabilities like mental retardation, cerebral palsy, vision and hearing problems, and chronic lung disease. Fetal and neonatal monitors are required for numerous other applications, such as treatment for hypothermia, jaundice management and etc. Fetal and neonatal care devices are vital tools which are being used for the prevention and treatment of neonatal diseases.
Neonatal and Fetal Monitors Market: Drivers and Restraints
Presently, neonatal and fetal monitor’s global market is driven by the technological advancement, increasing numbers of twins and triplets due to the increase in use of fertility treatment multiple pregnancies are more likely to result in premature birth and the risk increases with the number of fetuses in the pregnancy. However, the prevalence of low birth rates in certain developed countries act as a major barrier for this market.
Neonatal and Fetal Monitors Market: Overview
With the rapid technological advancement in healthcare industry. The neonatal and fetal monitor global market is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR in the forecasted period (2015-2025).
Neonatal and Fetal Monitors Market: Region-wise Outlook
Depending on geographic region, global neonatal and fetal monitor global market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa.
Asia Pacific is emerging as dominating markets for neonatal and fetal monitors market due to their high healthcare awareness and augmented disposable income. Amongst the Asian countries, India and china are more promising due to large population pool and increased number of hospitals.
Neonatal and Fetal Monitors Market: Key Players
Some of the key participating players in the neonatal and fetal monitoring device global market are Koninklijke Philips N.V, GE Healthcare, Spacelabs Healthcare, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Neonatal And Fetal Monitors Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Neonatal and Fetal Monitors Market: Segmentation
Neonatal and fetal monitor’s global market is segmented into following types:
- Fetal Monitors
- Antepartum Fetal Monitors
- Intrapartum Fetal Monitors
- Neonatal Monitors
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Neonatal And Fetal Monitors Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Neonatal And Fetal Monitors Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Neonatal And Fetal Monitors Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Neonatal And Fetal Monitors Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)