This Network Management Solutions market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Network Management Solutions market.
Network Management Solutions Market Overview
Today’s IT systems have become highly complex and diversified, and companies are facing difficulties to manage, enhance, and maintain their network infrastructure. Networks and distributed network systems are the most critical part for an enterprise. These large network cannot be managed by human effort alone. Network management solutions help network administrators to manage both software and hardware components in an enterprise network. The main objective of network management solution is to achieve an error free network. These solutions identifies, configures, monitors, updates and troubleshoots both wired and wireless network devices in an enterprise network.
Network management solutions can be deployed over the cloud or on-premises and can be managed on site. It allows network engineer to manage both wired components and wireless network elements through a single management console. Some of the functional areas of network management solutions are network fault management, accounting management, configuration management, network performance management, and network security management. The increasing growth of mobility and IoT devices connected to enterprise networks is propelling the growth of network management solutions market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Network Management Solutions Market: Drivers & Challenges
The adoption of network management solutions in the manufacturing and utilities industries is rising drastically, which is driving the growth of the global network management solutions market. Moreover, rise in network complexity and connected network devices are the major factors which is fueling the growth of the market.
However, high prices of network management tools and the budget constraints of customers could affect the profitability of network management solution vendors which affect the growth of the global network management solutions market, during the forecast period. In addition to that lack of proper standards to measure network performance indicators is also a critical factor that is expected to hinder the demand of network management solutions.
Network Management Solutions Market: Key Players
Some major players operating in the global network management solutions market include Accedian, AppNeta, BMC Software, CA Technologies, Cisco, Colasoft, Cubro Network Visibility, ExtraHop Networks, Extreme Networks, Flowmon Networks, HelpSystems, IBM Corporation, Progress Software Corporation, Juniper Networks, Kaseya, Kentik, LiveAction, ManageEngine, Micro Focus, NETSCOUT, Paessler, Riverbed Technology, SevOne, SolarWinds, and VIAVI Solutions.
Network Management Solutions Market: Regional Outlook
Among all the regional markets, the market in North America holds the largest market share of the global network management solutions market and is estimated to record a steady growth rate during the forecast period. The rapid changes in the IT infrastructure, such as cloud and virtualization, have significantly increased the pressure on the network admins to manage the network infrastructure efficiently. The Asia Pacific region is expected to record a strong adoption rates, as countries such as China, Japan, and India are major hubs for networking technologies.
The Network Management Solutions Market report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Network Management Solutions Market Segments
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2018
- Network Management Solutions Current and Future Market Size & Forecast, 2019 to 2029
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Network Management Solutions Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Technology Landscape
- Value Chain Analysis
- Network Management Solutions Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Rest of South Asia)
- Oceania (Australia, New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Network Management Solutions Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Network Management Solutions Market: Segmentation
Segmentation of Network Management Solutions Market on the Basis of Solution:
- Network Performance and Monitoring
- SDN Monitoring
- Network Configuration Management
- Log and Event Management
Segmentation of Network Management Solutions Market on the Basis of Services:
- Professional Services
- Network Consulting
- Technical Support
- Network Testing
- System Integration
- Installation & Implementation
- Managed Network Services
Segmentation of Network Management Solutions Market on the Basis of Function:
- Fault Management
- Configuration Management
- Performance Management
- Security Management
- Accounting Management
Segmentation of Network Management Solutions Market on the Basis of Enterprise Size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Segmentation of Network Management Solutions Market on the Basis of Industry:
- IT and Telecom
- Energy and Utilities
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Network Management Solutions Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Network Management Solutions Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Network Management Solutions Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Network Management Solutions Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.