This Network Function Virtualization market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Network Function Virtualization market.
Network function virtualization (NFV) is the combination of software and hardware network featured in a virtual network. The service was initiated by service operators in order to increase the deployment of new operations, maintenance and service of networks. Network function virtualization catalyzes the major changes in implementation of network and their operations. The solution offered by network function virtualization projects a prominent future by optimizing the network operations and benefitting the service providers across the globe. Network function virtualization involves implementation of network functions in software suitable for different hardware and that can be moved to various locations without any need of installation of new equipments.
The primary goals of network function virtualization are to reduce power consumption and reduce equipment cost, facilitate the accessibility of several applications on one single network appliances with multi tenancy and multi version capabilities. Network function virtualization reduces capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operational expenditure (OPEX). These networks support a dynamic ecosystem through the development and utilization of software solutions. All the benefits of FV are derived from use commercial off the shelf (COTS) hardware that can be purposed and repurposed for multiple telecom related services that currently use proprietary hardware. Network function virtualization adopts the concept of virtualization and providing the benefit to telecommunication application infrastructure. Network function visualization supports software defining network (SDN) by providing the infrastructure upon which SDN software can be run.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The market for network function virtualization is segmented on the basis of applications and geography. On the basis of application the market for network function virtualization can be segmented into switching elements (Routers), traffic analysis, service assurance, next generation signaling, security function and others. The geographical analysis of the market is done on the basis of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of World.
Some of the major players in the market include Ericsson AB, Alcatel-Lucent SA, Huawei technologies Co. Ltd., 6Wind SA, Nokia Solutions and Network, Amdocs Inc., Connectem Inc., CIMI Corporation, ContexXtream Inc., Intel Corporation, F5 Network Inc., Juniper Network Inc., Open Wave Mobility Inc., NEC Inc., Oracle Corporation and Opera Software Asa among others.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product type and distribution channels.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Network Function Virtualization Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Network Function Virtualization Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Network Function Virtualization Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Network Function Virtualization Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Network Function Virtualization Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.