This Network Optimization market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Network Optimization market.
Global Network Optimization Market: Introduction
Network Optimization market is on the rise in terms of revenue and is anticipated to witness a double-digit CAGR in the forecast period. The major reason being the enlarging of businesses and a limited bandwidth availability. Network Optimization enables huge amounts of data to be transferred over the network without the requirement of buying more bandwidth. Network optimization has seen a huge impact on the enterprises by transforming the way enterprises broadcasts the data to its employees. Network optimization is a technology by which a large amount of data can be transferred in an uninterrupted way by prioritizing and compressing the data, staging the local caches, streamlining the process and removing duplicate transmissions. All this helps to save the bandwidth and also enhances the performance of the network by increasing the speed of transfer. This technology is used to roll out new applications and carry out projects.
Global Network Optimization Market: Market Dynamics
The rapid growth in IP and Ethernet services is the major reason driving the market growth. As a result of increasing number of users and limited bandwidth, availability organizations may face issues in transferring bulk data over the internet. Also, recently all organizations are largely concerned about data transfer and therefore are shifting to web-based versions, for easy access to remote employees and increasing the security of data transfer. But this shifting results in a heavy load on the network and therefore sometimes degradation of performance.
Network Optimization technology results in extraction of maximum benefits from the networks in terms of bandwidth optimization with an increased throughput and scalability. Also, it provides data security, transparency in the data flow, backup infrastructure if the transfer fails to occur and consolidation of data centers. All these are the major factors driving the market growth for Network Optimization. As a result of implementing the technology, enterprises can enjoy seamless data transmission. Also, Network Optimization can handle real-time applications that include streamlining of video, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and pre-population of on-demand video among other features. These factors aid to benefits provided by Network Optimization technology and hence is the demand of the day for all the enterprises irrespective of its field of operation.
However, high initial investments and lack of awareness about network optimization are the primary reasons that can thwart the growth of Network Optimization market.
Global Network Optimization Market: Segmentation
Global Network Optimization market is segmented on the basis of deployment type, verticals, and region.
On the basis of deployment, the global Network Optimization market can be segmented into on-premises and on-demand deployment.
On-premise deployment is kind of deployment when the software is installed and therefore runs on the computers of the person or building in which it is installed. While on-demand deployment is the delivery of on-demand computing resources where the solutions are deployed and managed vendor’s cloud computing infrastructure and accessed by users over the Internet as and when required.
On the basis of verticals, the global Network Optimization market can be segmented into IT and telecom, energy, healthcare, manufacturing and retail among others.
Global Network Optimization Market: Regional Outlook
Regionally, the global Network Optimization market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and Japan.
The APAC region is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the Network Optimization market. In the developed economies, North America held the largest share in 2016 owing to increase in demand of cloud services in this region and high focus on innovations obtained from Research and Development (R&D).
The North American region, followed by Europe, is expected to be the largest revenue-generating region for Network Optimization market in 2017.
Global Network Optimization Market: Competition Landscape
The key vendors in the global Network Optimization market are Array Networks, Inc., Aryaka Networks, Inc., Blue Coat Systems, Inc., CISCO Systems Inc., Circadence Corporation, Citrix Systems, Inc., Exinda, Ipanema Technologies, Riverbed Technology and Silver Peak, Inc.. High Investment in R&D and continuous technological innovations to eliminate network issues pertaining to data transfer is the key strategy followed by major market vendors to gain competitive edge.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Network Optimization Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Network Optimization Market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Network Optimization Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Network Optimization Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Network Optimization Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Network Optimization Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.