This Network Access Control market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Network Access Control market.
In the modern world, technologies such as cloud and network virtualization are proactively adopted by many organizations due to increase in usage of IT enabled services. NAC technologies are widely used to offer grant or deny access to a particular network and allow user to access network from any location. NAC solutions are broadly used to ensure safety of network from BYOD threats, cyber threats and malware threats.
Moreover, network access solutions are adopted for developing safe and secure network infrastructure, in order to ensure business continuity. Although, network access solution is used to restrict data and it also features such as anti-threat applications like firewalls and spy-ware detection. Network access control solution also used to provide several applications on cloud and on-premises software which are designed to provide transparency to identify device on the particular network and its controlling access.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Network Access Control: Drivers and Challenges
Now-a-days, in most of the organizations network access control is implemented as software as a service which is based on cloud technology. In enterprise application, the trend towards software as a service has huge impact on network access control solutions market due to secure communication and also it lower down the total cost of software application. Cloud security solutions are gaining popularity in most of the organizations for addressing IT security issue such as threats and it also enables enterprises to get the benefits of network sentry without any initial investment.
The major restraints face by network access control market are huge initial investment in cloud deployment and establishing appropriate policies. The main reason for slow growth rate of network access control market is due to lack of comprehensive control to identify user access and guest access. SAP deployment platform is entitle with tremendous opportunities which will help to improve access range of NAC.
Network Access Control: Segmentation
Network Access Control: Key Players
Some of the key players in of Network Access Control market are: Cisco, Pulse secure, Macmon, Impulse, Extreme, Infoexpress, Forescout, Juniper network, portnox and Avaya.
Network Access Control: Regional Overview
Presently, North America region hold largest market share of network access control due to adoption of hardware and software solutions which helps to resolve network security challenges. These solutions provide wide range of functionality such as LAN driven security solutions.
The market of network access is witnessing high growth rate in the regions of Latin America and Asia Pacific due to high adoption of social media and cloud based technologies. IT infrastructure setup and maintenance cost is minimized due to implementation of cloud technologies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Network Access Control Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Segmentation on the basis of product type:
Segmentation on the basis of service:
- Support and Maintenance
Segmentation on the basis of deployment:
Segmentation on the basis of verticals:
- Government and Defence.
- Education system.
- Energy and Power.
- IT and Telecom.
Network Access ControlSegments
- Network Access Controlmarket Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2014 - 2016
- Network Access ControlMarket Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Value Chain
- Network Access ControlMarket Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Network Access ControlMarket Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Network Access Control, market includes development in the following regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Network Access Control Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Network Access Control Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Network Access Control Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Network Access Control Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.