This Network File System market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Network File System market.
The Network File System (NFS) is a client/server application that allows a remote host to view, and if necessary store and update files on a remote computer similar to local storage. This application has a simple design, easy installation and configuration due to which consumers are increasingly adopting this system. Network file system is a distributed file system protocol similar to several distributed file system standards for network-attached storage (NAS). Network file system, like many other protocols, is built on the open network computing remote procedure call (ONC RPC) system. It follows an open standard procedure, allowing the user to implement the protocol. Network file system incorporates a remote procedurecalls (RPC) to route requests between clients and servers.
Network File System allows the user or system administrator to access and update the whole or a portion of a file system on a server and enables system administrators to combine resources on a centralized servers on the network. The portion of the file system that is mounted can be accessed by clients according to the authorization assigned to each file (read-only or read-write).
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Huge amount of data generation due to advancements in business and workflow processes such as cloud and video surveillance services, expansion of IoT ecosystem in storage systems and network connection, demand for central management of storage services, and increased network traffic are some major factors driving the growth of network file system market. Moreover factors such as adoption of big data, increaseing investments in storage technologies are also resulting in the growth of this market.
However, factors such as data security issues, and performance limitations during heavy factor traffic hinder the growth of network file system market.
Network File System Market: Segmentation
Segmentation on basis of Type for Network File SystemMarket
Segmentation on basis of End-user Size for Network File SystemMarket
Segmentation on basis of End-user Vertical for Network File SystemMarket
Network File System Market: Regional Overview
North America is the leader in network file system market and is projected to grow at a substantial rate due to presence of enterprises adopting network attached storage system. Due to increase in adoption of network storage system by small and medium enterprises in Asia Pacific and Middle East regions, this market is growing at a considerable pace in these regions. Europe’s network file system market region will show a high growth rate followed by Latin America, owing to growing adoption of cloud-based services by organisations and government.
Network File System Market: Key Players
Apple Inc., Buffalo Americas, Inc., NETGEAR, Seagate Technology LLC, Synology Inc., QNAP Systems, Inc., Western Digital Corporation, Dell, Inc., Hewlett-Packard Development Company, IBM Corp., and NetApp Inc. are some key players in network file system market.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Network File System Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
On the basis of type it can be sub-segmented into:
On the basis of end-user size it can be sub-segmented into:
- Small enterprises
- Medium enterprises
- Large enterprises
On the basis of end-user vertical it is further segmented into:
- IT and Telecommunications
- Transportation and Logistics
- Government and Defence
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
Segmentation on basis of Region for Network File SystemMarket
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Middle East & Africa
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Network File SystemSegments
- Network File SystemMarket Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 - 2016
- Network File SystemMarket Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Network File SystemMarket
- Network File SystemMarket Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Network File SystemMarket
- Network File SystemTechnology
- Value Chain of Network File System
- Network File SystemMarket Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Network File SystemMarketincludes
- North America Network File SystemMarket
- Latin America Network File SystemMarket
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Network File SystemMarket
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Network File SystemMarket
- Asia Pacific Network File SystemMarket
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Network File SystemMarket
- Middle-East and Africa Network File SystemMarket
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.