This Neurovascular Access Catheters market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Neurovascular Access Catheters market.
A catheter is a thin tube-shaped medical device which is used to perform surgical procedures in order to treat various diseases. They are inserted into body cavities and are generally used for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. Neurovascular access catheters are broadly used to locate and then insert another catheter or medical device and fluid into human body. These neurovascular access catheters can be customized, designed and moulded into distinct access catheter configurations as per requirement from end use. The most utilized catheters such as peripheral catheters, central venous catheters, neurovascular access catheters and coronary are frequently used to assist IV therapy and are also used in blood removal and monitoring applications. The neurovascular access catheters with multiple lumen are of great importance owing to their enhanced versatility and visualization. A wide range of catheters are commercially available to be used in IV therapy. Majority of these catheters used to withdraw unwanted body fluid from the neurovascular organs mainly intracranial spaces, brain, carotid artery, etc. The neurovascular catheter is mainly used for preventing embolic stroke, neurovascular access catheter – a type of neurovascular catheter acts as a guide wire to the specialist performing surgical procedure.
Neurovascular Access Catheters Market: Drivers and Restraints
As per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), around 9 per 100,000 persons annually in the United States are suffering from brain aneurysms. Whereas in Europe, more than 10 per 100,000 individuals annually are affected with brain aneurysm. This creates abundant revenue opportunities for the new market players to enhance their sales in developing economies and is anticipated to be primary factor aiding revenue growth in neurovascular access catheters market. Along with brain aneurysms, neurovascular access catheters also find major applications in stroke management, thereby driving revenue growth in global neurovascular access catheters market. As per the American Stroke Association, approximately 800,000 people suffer from stroke in the U.S. every year, followed by 130,000 deaths each year. This further aids to the new revenue generation in global neurovascular access catheters market. However, several risk factors associated with neurovascular access catheters such as catheter blockage inside neurovascular organs, detachment of catheter coating may suppress the growth of neurovascular access catheters market. Also, high presence of biocompatibility issues with neurovascular access catheters also hinders the revenue growth in neurovascular access catheters market.
Neurovascular Access Catheters Market: Overview
The neurovascular access catheters market, on the basis of product type has been categorized into dialysis catheters, PICC catheters, CVC catheters, intermediate catheters, and Distal Delivery Catheters (DDC) and guide catheters. Among these, dialysis catheters followed by PICC catheters dominates the neurovascular access catheters market and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. However, based on the design type, multiple lumen neurovascular access catheters are most widely preferred neurovascular access catheters over the single and double lumen, thus accounting for majority of revenue share in global neurovascular access catheters market. Based on the end user, hospitals followed by ambulatory surgical centers accounts to be leading end use segment in global Neurovascular access catheters market owing to increasing number of neurovascular surgeries performed.
Neurovascular Access Catheters Market: Regional Overview
Over the globe, North America followed by Europe is anticipated to offer lucrative market opportunities to the new market players in neurovascular access catheters industry. This is due to the presence of large patient pool for neurovascular disorders majorly stroke in both the regions. North America and Europe cumulatively holds a significant market share in terms of value in neurovascular access catheters market. However, due to the growing neurovascular patient pool, growing adoption of neurovascular catheters, high diagnostic rate followed by treatment rate for neurovascular disorders, along with strong presence of domestic players allows South Asia and East Asia region cumulatively to register third largest market value in global neurovascular access catheters market. Whereas, Middle East and Africa is anticipated to be the least lucrative Neurovascular Access Catheters market growing at a sluggish rate.
Neurovascular Access Catheters Market: Key Players
Some of the major neurovascular access catheters manufacturers present across the globe are Stryker Corporation, Medtronic Plc, Concentric Medical, Inc., Integer Holdings Corporation, Biomerics, Penumbra, Inc., Zeus Industrial Products, Inc., DePuy Synthes, RAUMEDIC AG, and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report on Neurovascular Access Catheters Market covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis for Neurovascular Access Catheters Market includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific excluding China & Japan (India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report on Neurovascular Access Catheters Market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report on Neurovascular Access Catheters Market provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report on Neurovascular Access Catheters Market also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Neurovascular Access Catheters Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Neurovascular Access Catheters Market: Segmentation
The global neurovascular access catheters market is classified on the basis of product type, material, design type, end user and region.
Based on product type neurovascular access catheters market is segmented into following:
- Dialysis Catheters
- PICC Catheters
- CVC catheters
- Intermediate Catheters
- Distal Delivery Catheters (DDC)
- Guide Catheters
Based on material type neurovascular access catheters market is segmented into following:
- Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- Liquid Crystal Polymer
- Polyether Block Amide
- Polyether Ether Ketone
Based on material type neurovascular access catheters market is segmented into following:
- Single Lumen
- Double Lumen
- Multiple Lumen
Based on End User neurovascular access catheters market is segmented into following:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
Neurovascular Access Catheters Market Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Neurovascular Access Catheters Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Neurovascular Access Catheters Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Neurovascular Access Catheters Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Neurovascular Access Catheters Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)