This Neurovascular Devices market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Neurovascular Devices market.
Neurological devices/Interventional neurology is the non-surgical specialty that uses minimally invasive, image guided techniques for the treatment of most complex and dangerous diseases of neck, brain, and spine. The surgical procedure or specialty for the treatment of neurovascular diseases is called neurosurgery. Neurology is the medicine branch that deals with the disorders of the entire nervous system and brain. Interventional neurology deals with the treatment and diagnosis of all categories diseases and conditions involving the peripheral and central nervous system. Arteries weakening may increase the risk of intracranial bleeding and create brain aneurysms. Neurovascular disease is the main cause of adult disability. Approximately 4.5 Mn Americans have a stroke, out of which only few recover completely. But enhanced technology is helping the healthcare professionals to minimize the impact of neurovascular disease. A variety of material such as nitinol, cobalt, platinum can be used in neurovascular devices to achieve the specialized characteristics for aneurysm repair and ischemic stroke prevention.
Neurovascular Devices Market: Drivers and Restraints
The major driving factor for the global neurovascular devices/interventional neurology market is growing obese and ageing population, technological enhancements in the field of interventional neurology market. The neurovascular devices/interventional neurology market growth can be attributed to factors such as rising patient pool for hemorrhagic and ischemic stroke and increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures for the treatment of neurovascular disease. According to the upcoming data of clinical trials, interventional procedure is more favourable than neurosurgery as there is minimal damage to surrounding tissues, minimal surgical trauma, lesser possibility of infection in post-surgical phase and lesser surgical scar. However, a dearth of skilled neurologists is restraining the growth of global neurovascular devices/interventional neurology market. Stringent regulatory policies across the major markets also posing significant challenges for global neurovascular devices/interventional neurology market growth.
Neurovascular Devices Market: Overview
Interventional neurology is the procedure that refers to special kind of endovascular procedure within the spinal cavity or within the vessels of the brain, imaging guidance, utilizing minimally invasive techniques and special micro catheter, guide wire and other small devices to treat stroke and other neurological disorders. In 2015, the embolization & coiling technology segment is estimated to account for the largest market share, while the Cerebral Balloon Angioplasty & Stenting technology segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment. High growth of Cerebral Balloon Angioplasty & Stenting segment can be attributed to the expansion adoption of balloon catheter and carotid stents among neurologists, increasing in population of patient suffering from ischemic strokes and atherosclerosis, increasing interventional neurologists, hospitals and neurosurgical centers and improvement in reimbursement scenario across developed countries.
Neurovascular Devices Market: Region-wise Outlook
Depending on geographic regions, global neurovascular devices/interventional neurologymarket is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to command the largest market share in 2015, followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the next five years, owing to rising awareness among neurologists related to benefits of interventional neurology devices and decreasing prices of neurovascular devices in Asia Pacific. Strong growth of neurovascular devicesmarket in North America can be attributed to factor such as favourable reimbursement scenario, significant adoption of interventional neurology devices among neurologists and large presence of device manufacturers in the region.
Neurovascular Devices Market: Key Players
The global neurovascular devices/interventional neurology market is dominated by Medtronic, plc (U.S.), Stryker Corporation (U.S.), Terumo Corporation (Japan), Johnson & Johnson (U.S.), W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (U.S.), Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (U.S.), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Penumbra, Inc. (U.S.). Strategic acquisitions, geographic expansion, agreements, new product launches and collaborations are the major adopted strategies by most key players to achieve growth in the global neurovascular devices/interventional neurology market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, type of product and applications.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Neurovascular Devices Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Neurovascular DevicesMarket: Segmentation
Neurovascular Devices/Interventional Neurologymarket is classified on the basis of product type, technology type, end users and geography.
Based on product, the global neurovascular devices/interventional neurology marketcan be segmented as follows:
- Aneurysm Coiling & Embolization Devices
- Embolic Coils
- Flow Diversion Devices
- Liquid Embolic Agents
- Cerebral Balloon Angioplasty & Stenting Systems
- Carotid Artery Stents
- Embolic Protection Systems
- Support Devices
- Micro catheters
- Micro guide wires
- Neurothrombectomy Devices
- Clot Retrievers
- Suction and Aspiration Devices
Based on technology, the global neurovascular devices/interventional neurology marketcan be segmented as follows:
- Embolization and Coiling
- Carotid Artery Angioplasty and Stenting
- Supporting Technologies
Based on end user, the global neurovascular devices/interventional neurology marketcan be segmented as follows:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Neurovascular Devices Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Neurovascular Devices Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Neurovascular Devices Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Neurovascular Devices Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)