This Device Embedded Biometric Authentication market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Device Embedded Biometric Authentication market.
Growing trend towards secure and convenient way of authentication of devices is the key factor triggers the growth of global device-embedded biometric authentication market. Device-embedded biometric authentication is defined as the use of biometric authentication method to enhance the security and accessibility of devices, such as smartphones, tablets notebook PCs, and wearable devices. Devices enabled with biometric authentication are embedded with necessary hardware and software for authentication. Based on the application various type of biometric authentication can be deployed, such as face, iris, voice and fingerprint authentication
Global Device-Embedded Biometric Authentication Market: Market Dynamics
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Device-Embedded Biometric Authentication Market: Segmentation
On the basis of type, the global device-embedded biometric authentication market can be segmented into hardware and software
On the basis of technology, the global device-embedded biometric authentication market can be segmented into fingerprint recognition, iris recognition, face recognition, and Voice authentication
On the basis of type of devices, global device-embedded biometric authentication market can be segmented into smartphones, laptops, tablets and wearable devices.
On the basis of end-user, global device-embedded biometric authentication market can be segmented into Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI), e – commerce, healthcare government and others
Regionally, global device-embedded biometric authentication market can be segmented into Regionally, Global Device-Embedded Biometric Authentication Market can be segmented into North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and Japan.
Global Device-Embedded Biometric Authentication Market: Regional Outlook
North America followed by Western Europe is expected to dominate the market due to continuous investment to deploy new technologies and high customer preference to enhanced security solutions. Asia pacific is identified as the fastest growing market due to increasing number of smartphone users and rapid adaptation to mobile banking applications.
Global Device-Embedded Biometric Authentication Market: Competition Landscape
The key vendors in the Global Device-Embedded Biometric Authentication Market, include HID Global, IDEX America, Inc., Gemalto NV, ImageWare Systems., FUJITSU, Fingerprint Cards AB, Techshino Technology, Apple Inc., Nuance Communications, Inc., and ArmorVox.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Device Embedded Biometric Authentication Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global device-embedded biometric authentication market can be segmented into
- Type of devices,
- End users
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Global Device-Embedded Biometric Authentication Market Segments
- Global Device-Embedded Biometric Authentication Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2015
- Global Device-Embedded Biometric Authentication Market Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Global Device-Embedded Biometric Authentication Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
- Global Device-Embedded Biometric Authentication Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for Global Device-Embedded Biometric Authentication Market includes
- North America
- US & Canada
- Latin America
- Brazil, Argentina & Others
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (ANZ)
- Greater China
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- Other Middle East
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Other Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Device Embedded Biometric Authentication Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Device Embedded Biometric Authentication Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Device Embedded Biometric Authentication Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Device Embedded Biometric Authentication Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.