This Hand Geometry Biometrics market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Hand Geometry Biometrics market.
The implementation of biometric technology in various industries is gaining momentum, owing to the public acceptance of hand geometry biometric systems. Hand geometry biometrics is one of the most successful facets of the global biometric technologies industry. Functional integration, efficient use and security benefits are key features driving the growth of the hand geometry biometrics market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Prominent Trends & Growth Opportunities
The rising interest in biometric systems with multiple-point verification mechanism has a key impact on the global market. The technology used in hand geometry biometrics registers verification of several perimeters of the hand, including the finger length, the finger width and palm size. Unlike fingerprint biometrics, where unlawful access is still viable, it is nearly impossible to duplicate the print of an entire hand. Due to this, the hand geometry biometrics systems are being extensively implemented for authorisation operations.
Use of hand geometry biometrics in e-commerce industry is expected to grow opportunities for the market’s future. The contact-based technology in hand geometry biometrics devices will serve the purpose of customer identification on a larger scale, helping companies to create a better consumer database and facilitate other ventures with it. Implementing the system in cloud computing to address breach concerns is likely to influence development of new products and services.
Drivers & Restraints of Global Hand Geometry Biometrics Market
Applications as such have supplemented the growth of demand for hand geometry biometrics systems. However, the main restraint limiting the growth and for hand geometry biometrics systems is their high cost and time consumption in comparison to fingerprint biometrics. The restricted use of applicability in confirmation tasks is also hampering the emergence of business opportunities in the future of hand geometry biometrics market.
The global market for hand geometry biometrics systems is segmented as,
Region-wise,segmentation of the global hand geometry biometrics market includes several key regions such as North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, Middle East & Africa, among others. Developed economies in North America and Europe are reinforcing the market, while adoption is growing in end-use industries.
3M Company, Fingerprint Cards AB, Cross Match Technologies Inc., Fulcrum Biometrics LLC., Safran SA, Fujitsu Ltd., RCG Holdings Limited, Siemens AG, Facebanx, NCE Corporation, Validsoft UK Ltd., Thales SA and Suprema Inc. are some of the leading companies in the global hand geometry biometrics market.
This research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically-supported and industry-validated market data and projections with a suitable set of assumptions and methodology. It provides analysis and information by categories such as market segments, regions, product type and distribution channels.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Hand Geometry Biometrics Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Use of manifold biological characteristics for every indivisible person is a unique feature of such systems, suitable to grow the demand for hand geometry biometrics products and programs. The growth of the global market for hand geometry biometrics is driven by the system’s efficient utilisation in,
- Government support systems for citizen identification process
- Comprehensive employee enrolment systems in companies
- Smartphone applications
- Identification processes to update and maintain criminal database
- E-Passport programs
- Surveillance and security systems for larger gatherings
On the basis of applications,
- Finance & Banking
- Immigration & Travel
- Commercial Security
- Home Security
- Consumer Electronics
Applications of hand geometry biometrics technology in consumer electronics can be further segmented into,
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Hand Geometry Biometrics Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Hand Geometry Biometrics Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Hand Geometry Biometrics Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Hand Geometry Biometrics Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.