This Handheld Arthroscopic Instruments market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Handheld Arthroscopic Instruments market.
Arthroscopic instruments are used in procedures related to hand, knee, hip, shoulder and joint procedures. These instruments are mostly metallic and non-disposable. Arthroscopic instruments are used in arthroscopy which is used for the treatment, visualization, and diagnosis of joints related problems. Handheld arthroscopic instruments includes knives, graspers, probes, scissors, dissectors, punches, scissor punches and shears. These hand instruments comes in variety of configuration to suit surgeon preference and surgical need. Hand instruments are often sold as a complete package for treatment of a specific indication. Graspers and cutters are generally used in shoulder procedures whereas biters are usually used in knee surgeries. A basic arthroscopic kit consist of an arthroscope, a light source and cable, camera system and monitor, arthroscopic probe, an arthroscopic grasper, a shaver and arthroscopic punches. Arthroscopic surgeries offer several benefits over open surgeries as these surgeries tends to give less postoperative pain and these results in faster recovery.
Handheld Arthroscopic Instruments Market: Drivers and Restraints
The global handheld arthroscopic instruments market is anticipated to register a significant CAGR over a forecast period. The rise in number of ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) in developed countries and ongoing technological advancements to make the procedure easier and safer, is anticipated to boost the demand of the handheld arthroscopic instruments market and drives the global handheld arthroscopic instruments market. The increase in the demand of physicians for specialized hand instruments is likely to fuel the growth of handheld arthroscopic instruments market. The increase in the number of arthroscopic procedures performed is also anticipated to drives the global handheld arthroscopic instruments market.
However, the long lifespan of hand instruments as most of these instruments are metallic and long lasting may hamper the demand for the handheld arthroscopic instruments market and restrain the growth of the global handheld arthroscopic instruments market. The non-disposable nature of these instruments limits the need of these instruments in market and restrain the growth of global handheld arthroscopic instruments market. Also, many skilled surgeons are unwilling to try the new designs and stay with their older generations of handheld instruments due to familiarity is another factor also hinder the demand for the handheld arthroscopic instruments market.
Handheld Arthroscopic Instruments Market: Regional Outlook
On the basis of regional presence, the global handheld arthroscopic instruments market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Asia-Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. Currently, North America is contributing the leading shares to the global handheld arthroscopic instruments market in terms of value and anticipated to register a significant CAGR over a forecast period. APEJ is also contributing moderate shares to the market due to large population base and improving healthcare infrastructure facilities expected to show a robust growth to the global handheld arthroscopic instruments market. Europe is the most lucrative market for the handheld arthroscopic instruments market. MEA is at a nascent stage to the global handheld arthroscopic instruments market and anticipated to register a decent growth to the market over a forecast period. Overall, the global handheld arthroscopic instruments market is expected to show significant growth over a forecast period.
Handheld Arthroscopic Instruments Market: Key Players
Some of the major market players in handheld arthroscopic instruments market globally include Smith & Nephew, Karl Storz, Stryker, Arthrex, Zimmer Biomet, Tornier N.V. and others. These companies are highly focused on the development of advanced handheld arthroscopic instruments further contributing to the growth of handheld arthroscopic instruments market globally.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Handheld Arthroscopic Instruments Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Handheld Arthroscopic Instruments Market: Segmentation
The global handheld arthroscopic instruments market is segmented on the basis of product type, application and end user:
On the basis of product type, the global handheld arthroscopic instruments market is segmented into:
On the basis of application, the global handheld arthroscopic instruments market is segmented into:
- Knee surgery
- Shoulder surgery
- Hip surgery
On the basis of end user, the global handheld arthroscopic instruments market is segmented into:
- Ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs)
- Specialty clinics
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Handheld Arthroscopic Instruments Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Handheld Arthroscopic Instruments Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Handheld Arthroscopic Instruments Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Handheld Arthroscopic Instruments Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)