This Handheld Dna Reader market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Handheld Dna Reader market.
Conventional DNA sequencing techniques are time consuming and costly. Therefore, instant molecular diagnosis of various disease types is essential in order to deliver high end medical services. Handheld DNA device is a portable, low weight genetic analyzer that analyses the target DNA sequence and uses an array of disposable on-chip cartridges, silicon biosensors, and micro fluids to find genetic mutations. The device utilizes revolutionary polymerase chain reaction (PCR) technology, to make multiple copies of DNA. The technology then uses ion sensitive transistor to measure the production of DNA copies. The device allows rapid and early diagnosis of various diseases conditions such as cancer, malaria, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), Ebola, gonorrhea, and tuberculosis (TB) in a very short duration. The device is also used in sequencing small genomes, such as those of bacteria and viruses. The USB powered DNA reader comprises of thousands of wells each consisting of nanopores, resulting in formation of unique electronic signature which is detected using the analyzer providing a readout of the DNA sequence. Nanpores are narrow protein channels that allow DNA strand to pass through. The use of nanopore technology virtually eliminates the need of overlap analysis and allows the DNA sequencing by sharply cutting the time using very strands of DNA. Beyond the health specific applications the device also helps protects endangered animal species from various diseases and from the risk of illegal trafficking and run checks on food. Additionally the device also promises its potential applications to detect the DNA sequence of microorganisms in the space which would help in the genetic identification of microorganisms, analyzes changes in microorganisms and humans in response to spaceflight, which would possibly help scientist uncover DNA-based life other than planet earth.
The global market for handheld DNA readers market is expected to witness a higher demand in the near future as a result of its potential to deliver improved treatment outcomes and possibility to prevent epidemics.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Considerable increase in demand for Hand Held DNA Reader has been accounted across the globe owing to the incidence and prevalence of diseases like neurodegenerative diseases, genetic disorders, and cancer. Increasing need for DNA analysis and diagnosis demand in criminal cases, Quicker and more precise tools for solving complex crimes and increasing requirement for rapid DNA throughput and analysis. As per the report by WHO, cancer is amongst the prominent reasons of death all over the world and the amount of cases of cancer is anticipated to increase by 70% during following two decades.
Additionally, the growing usage of DNA polymerase in forensic industry is accounted to drive the need for global Hand Held DNA Reader during the forecast period, due to the growing growth rate of crimes across the world.
One of the biggest challenges faced by the global handheld DNA reader market is controlling the flow of samples to be analyzed through the device. Also the device does not reads the long genomes which may hamper its use in sequencing the longer DNA sequences.
Global Handheld DNA Reader Market: Segmentation
The global hand held DNA reader marketis segmented by applications, by end user and geography:
Global Handheld DNA Reader Market: Overview
The market for handheld DNA reader is expected to grab significant revenues globally. The portable light weight DNA reader device offers on the spot data which can be utilized to track disease outbreaks and catalogue species in less than an hour. There are many commercial, scientific and medical applications that are well within reach of the technology as it currently exists. The handheld DNA reader market is expected to grow at a healthy pace attributed to rising prevalence and emergence of various diseases forms which require immediate diagnosis.
Global Handheld DNA Reader Market: Region-wise Outlook
On the basis of region presence, thrombophilia treatment market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, and Eastern Europe, Western Europe, and Asia pacific excluding japan, Japan, Middle East and Africa. Based on geographic regions, global hand held DNA reader is segmented into seven key regions: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America leads the global hand held DNA reader market in terms of market share followed by Western Europe. Increasing application of the device in forensic science such as in crime investigations is pulling the demand for hand held DNA reader in countries like U.S. and U.K. The device not only helps in early detection of an infection, but also helps in diagnosing the severity of disease. Also increasing efforts by various companies such as InSilixa Inc., a U.S. based startup company is leveraging its proprietary semiconductor-based CMOS biochip technology in order to develop a DNA reader that could help diagnose various diseases conditions in less amount of time.
Asia Pacific is anticipated to show the effective growth in hand held DNA reader market over the forecast period owing the increasing prevalence of infectious diseases causing curious illness. Also continuous rise in number of hospitals and diagnostic centers is leading to higher penetration of such devices in the region.
Global Handheld DNA Reader Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in the global handheld DNA reader market are QuantuMDx Group Ltd., Oxford Nanopore Technologies Ltd., Ubiquitome Limited and Cepheid Inc.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Handheld Dna Reader Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
By Test Type
- ABO Typing
- Antibody Screening
- Cross Matching Test
- Anti-Sera Reagents
- Reagent Red Blood Cells
- Anti-Human Globulin
- Blood Bank Saline
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Handheld Dna Reader Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Handheld Dna Reader Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Handheld Dna Reader Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Handheld Dna Reader Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)