This Dna Sequencing Services market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dna Sequencing Services market.
The DNA sequencing determines the sequence of the four DNA bases, Adenine, Thymine, Guanine, and Cytosine. Adenine (A) always pairs with thymine (T); cytosine (C) always pairs with guanine (G). The sequencing of the DNA base pairs are important to establish the genetic information to be used further in determining regulatory instructions, gene positioning and other. The DNA sequencing has been used as an important tool in the diagnosis of various chronic diseases as it highlights changes in the gene that causes disease. During the time of cell division, the base pair are copied and this is the fact that most of the experiments are carried out on the DNA bases. Different sequencing methods such as Sanger sequencing method Pyrosequencing, are used while sequencing the base pairs. The advancement in the DNA Sequencing will advance the research process, drug designing, protein interaction, and study of diagnosis, treatment of different medical conditions.
Manufactures and service providers in DNA sequencing market are engaged in the development and commercialization of cost-effective kits, reagents, sequencing equipment and other consumables required for various clinical and medical applications. Clinical laboratory are highly equipped with assay and sequencing instrument systems used for the detection and classification of various disease type such as cancer, risk of cancer progressions, cancer predisposition, rare genetic diseases and others. The advancement in the molecular genetics, increasing number of infection rate & healthcare-acquired infections (HAIs) is prompting manufacturers and hospitals to seek newer methods of research for reducing cross-contamination, has led to the revenue growth over the forecast period.
Improvements in nucleic acid prep processes have led to a greater demand for high quality reagents, kits and associated products
Several companies with product offerings have developed in-house capabilities to generate high quality products with short turn-around times to meet varying research requirements. Technological advancements in DNA sequencing such as Next-generation sequencing has boost research activities in molecular biology field, growing demand for research and development. Investment in basic research, especially by academic and research institutes over the past several decades have led to a solid understanding of the fundamental pathways through which various proteins implicated in disease development are either upregulated or down regulated
DNA Sequencing Services Market: Drivers and Restrains
Increased demand for research and development for early detection and diagnosis of disease, increased expenditure on healthcare sector, growing number of hospitals and clinical diagnostic laboratories, increased demand for personalized medicines requires the study of individual cell structure and function, rise in prevalence of cell based diseases such as cancer and autoimmune diseases requires the detection and diagnosis of specific cell and tissue, rise in number of biopsy procedures. Technological advancement in the diagnostic and treatment process of infectious diseases, increase in life science research funding and public grants, custom product offerings for specific needs, advancement in molecular techniques are the factors fueling the demand of DNA sequencing services market in the near future.
DNA Sequencing Services Market: Overview
The DNA Sequencing Services market is segment based on product type, application, end-user and geography. Based on the product type, DNA Sequencing Services market is segmented on the basis of Maxam – Gilbert Sequencing, Chain-termination Methods, Large-Scale Sequencing, New Sequencing Methods, High Throughput Sequencing and others. Based on application type, the market is segmented as molecular diagnostic study, clinical diagnosis, reproductive health, personalized medicine and others. On the basis on end user, the DNA Sequencing Services market is segmented into hospital, diagnostic centers, biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry, academic research institutes. Increase in the number of patient population will lead to rise in the diagnostic procedures, growing demand for early diagnosis of rare disease will reduce the healthcare cost burden. Growth opportunities such as increasing market share through mergers and acquisitions and investing in emerging economics, technological advancement in DNA sequences that will reduce time in sequencing with high accuracy level is boosting the growth of the target market.
DNA Sequencing Services Market: Regional Overview
Region wise, the global DNA Sequencing Services market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America is estimated to account for major share followed by European countries. Mainly the U.S. & European markets, owing to its innate nature of developed healthcare infrastructure adopts advanced technology at early stage as compared to developing economies, increase in cancer incidence rate, that follows advanced diagnostic procedure in United States. According to Word Health Organization, it is estimated that by 2030, about 23.6 million new cases of cancer will prevail worldwide, increasing government spending on healthcare in the United States. Significant economic development has led to an increase in healthcare availability in Asia Pacific region, growing number of multi-specialty clinics and hospitals and penetration of global players in Asia is expected to fuel demand for DNA Sequencing Services for research and development and advancing the diagnostic and treatment process
DNA Sequencing Services Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in global DNA sequencing service market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Abbott Laboratories, GE Healthcare, Merck KGaA, Agilent Technologies Inc., Roche Holding AG, Pacific Biosciences, Illumina Inc., Raindance Technologies Inc., Microchips Biotech, Inc. and others
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dna Sequencing Services Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
DNA Sequencing Services Market: Segmentation
The global DNA Sequencing Services market has been classified on the basis of product type, application, end user and geography.
Based on Product Type, the global DNA Sequencing Services market is divided into following:
- Maxam – Gilbert sequencing
- Chain-termination methods
- Dye-terminator sequencing
- Automation and sample preparation
- Large-scale Sequencing
- New Sequencing Methods
- High Throughput Sequencing
- Parallel Signature Sequencing (MPSS)
- Polony Sequencing
- Illumina (Solexa) Sequencing
- SOLiD Sequencing
On the basis of end use, FTIR gas analysers market segmented into:
- Oil and Gas
- Research and Development
On the basis of end use, FTIR gas analysers market segmented into:
- Diagnostic Centers
- Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Academic Research Institutes
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dna Sequencing Services Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dna Sequencing Services Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dna Sequencing Services Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dna Sequencing Services Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)