This Cell Free Fetal Dna Testing market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Cell Free Fetal Dna Testing market.
Cell-free fetal DNA is an extension of prenatal testing in a safe and non-invasive method. Prenatal tests are used to find any irregularities in a fetus. The two predominant prenatal tests are chorionic villus sampling (CVS) and amniocentesis, both are invasive and could possess harm to the developing fetus, in some cases it can cause miscarriage. Cell-free fetal DNA is a new alternative of prenatal tests. Fetal DNA is found in mother’s blood stream, cell-free fetal DNA enters into the blood stream through the placenta, placenta is a flattened organ in the uterus where maternal blood and fetal blood. The fetal DNA can be split into very acute fragments, less than 200 base pairs on an average. Maternal DNA fragments are also present in the blood. Fetal DNA is first noticed after 22-25 days of fertilization and its concentrations increase as the time period of pregnancy increases. Diagnostic tests for pregnancy using fetal DNA is possible in seventh week of pregnancy. Fetal DNA can be rarely distinguished from the maternal DNA through diagnostic practice. Amniocentesis and chorionic villus sampling prenatal test is possible within 14-20 weeks and 10-13 weeks of pregnancy respectively. Cell-free fetal DNA non-invasive test is used to detect aneuploidy syndromes, fetal Down syndrome and signals a major shift in diagnostic practice and prenatal screening.
Cell-Free Fetal DNA Testing Market: Drivers and Restraints
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Cell-Free Fetal DNA Testing Market: Segmentation
Global cell-free fetal DNA testingmarket is classified on the basis of types of cell-free fetal DNA tests and geography
Cell-Free Fetal DNA Testing Market: Overview
The cell-free fetal DNA testing enables the parents to get information about general survivable fetal aneuploidies with a high accuracy and without any diagnostic procedure risk. In comparison with other screening method of aneuploidy, cell-free fetal DNA testing offers various advantages such as lower false-positive results of cell-free fetal DNA test as compared to other screening method. Aneuploidy is an unusual number of chromosome, typically characterized by the absence of one copy of a single chromosome or by the increase in the amount of chromosomes. The presence of an extra copy of chromosome 21 is called trisomy 21, which causes Down syndrome.
Cell-Free Fetal DNA Testing Market: Region-wise Outlook
The global cell-free fetal DNA testing market is expected to register a healthy CAGR for the forecast period. Depending on geographic region, global cell-free fetal DNA testingmarket is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America held largest share in the global market of cell-free fetal DNA testingfollowed by Europe, Japan and Asia Pacific owing to high occurrence of several diseases and increasing number of aneuploidies, great advancement in field of aneuploidy screeningand developed healthcare infrastructure. The developing nations in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa hold huge potential for growth in the global cell-free fetal DNA testingmarket, due to its quick and accurate result without any risk to developing fetus.
Cell-Free Fetal DNA testingMarket: Key Players
Some of the key participating global players in cell-free fetal DNA testingglobal market are Sequenom Laboratories, Illumina, Inc., Ariosa Diagnostics, Arup Laboratories, The Fetal Medicine Centre, Apollo Path labs.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Cell Free Fetal Dna Testing Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on test types, the global cell-free fetal DNA testing market is segmented into the following:
- Detection of Abnormal Chromosome Number
- Gender Testing
- Paternally Inherited Disorders
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Cell Free Fetal Dna Testing Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Cell Free Fetal Dna Testing Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Cell Free Fetal Dna Testing Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Cell Free Fetal Dna Testing Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)