This Tire Testing Machine market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Tire Testing Machine market.
Tire testing machine is used for determination of stiffness, durability, and endurance of the tire. There is a rise in the demand for the tire testing machine across the globe due to the wide-ranging applications offered by the tire testing machine. The functions associated with tire testing machines, such as spring rate and non-linearity are used for determination of structural static and dynamic stiffness characteristics of the tire. The tire testing machine measures the stiffness at different speeds to detect loaded radius behavior and actual rolling radius. Along with that, the tire testing machine can measure steering torque at different pressures and loads.
By using the dynamic abilities of a tire testing machine, it facilitates to measure tire wear characteristics in real life conditions. Also, the tire testing machine is used in duplicate realistic vehicle tricks including brake and drive in a controlled situation to capture high-resolution tire wear statistics. Owing to some of these parameters there is an increase in the adoption of the tire testing machine across the globe and the factors are significantly fuelling the growth of the tire testing machine market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Wheel Balancing Test to Fuel Market Growth
The tire testing machine measures the operating limits of a tire which is needed in day to day life applications where tire strength or durability of the tire is as significant as the entire performance of the vehicle. Tire testing machine can safely test the tires up to the point of failure. Thus these properties of the tire testing machine are efficiently boosting the growth of the tire testing machine market.
Moreover, the demand for the tire testing machine is increasing due to the need of tire balancing test in service centers and tire manufacturing industries for balancing the mass of a tire and wheel assembly so that it travels consistently at high speeds.
The manufacturers are focusing on improving their product lines and introducing frequent upgrades in the tire testing machine for quick analyzing the parameters which are necessary for the safety of the tires.
- In 2018, A&D Company Ltd., one of the prominent Japan based manufacturer of the tire testing machine, introduced Flat belt tire testing machine with load carrying capacity up to 12kN, tire speed up to 1750rpm, also compact size with six degrees of freedom.
Tire Testing Machine Market: Competitive Landscape
Some of the prominent key players of Global tire testing machine market are A&D Company Ltd., Altracon Group, Calspan, MTS Systems Corporation, Talurit, Smithers Rapra, Leonardo S.r.l., Tianjin Jiurong Wheel Tech Co.,Ltd., VMI Holland B.V, Lumenera Corporation.
Tire Testing Machine Market: Regional Overview
On the basis of geography, Europe and Japan are capturing the significant market share in the tire testing machine market due to substantial growth in the automobile manufacturing industries such as Toyota, Volkswagen Group, BMW, Honda, Suzuki, and others. These parameters are efficiently fuelling the growth of the tire testing machine market in Europe and Japan. In North America and the Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, the countries such as Canada, China, India, and the US are expected to witness the high adoption of tire testing machine owing to the increasing automobile / Vehicle adoption. Also, due to the growing service centers of automobiles in Middle East Africa, the growth rate of tire testing machine market is moderate as compared to other regions. These factors are potentially driving the growth of tire testing machine market across the globe.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Tire testing machine market segments
- Tire testing machine market dynamics
- Tire testing machine market size
- Supply & demand
- Current trends/issues/challenges
- Competition & companies involved
- Value chain
- Market drivers and restraints
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Chile, Rest of LATAM)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K., Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Eastern Europe, Rest of Europe)
- CIS & Russia
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan ( Greater China, India, South Korea, ASEAN Countries, Rest of APEJ)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Iran, Israel, S. Africa, Rest of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Tire Testing Machine Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Tire Testing Machine Market: Segmentation
The global tire testing machine market has been segmented on the basis of the product type, application type, end use, and region.
Segmentation on the basis of product type:
- Flat Belt Tire Test Machine
- Rolling Resistance Test Rig
- Dynamic Patch Test Rig
- Tire balancing machine
Segmentation on the basis of application type:
- Dynamic stiffness
- Wear resistance
- Durability and Endurance
- Wheel balancing
Segmentation on the basis of end use industry:
- Tire manufacturing
- Automobile and heavy vehicle manufacturing
- Aircraft manufacturing
- Detailed overview of Tire testing machine parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth Tire testing machine market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape of Tire testing machine market
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on Tire testing machine market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint