This Tire Cord Fabric market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Tire Cord Fabric market.
Tire Cord Fabric Market: Definition and Introduction
Tire cord fabric is an industrial grade fabric that is manufactured through the use of high tenacity yarns. Tire cord fabrics play the role of reinforcing materials in automotive and vehicle tires and are designed and used in a way that helps maintain the shape of tires, while simultaneously supporting vehicle weight. Tire cord fabrics impart critical performance related qualities to the tires such as abrasion resistance, increased strength, and deformation control. Tire cord fabrics are manufactured from high quality yarns such as nylon, polyester, polyamide, aramid and many others. Post the polymerization process, the yarn is spun, twisted and then woven into fabric form. The tire cord fabric is then treated with a solution consisting of latex, which enhances its ability to bond with rubber tires. The tire cord fabric is then heat treated to provide it with dimensional stability. The exact specifications of the tire cord fabric in terms of length, cord density, width, and pick count etc. is managed by manufacturers as per the needs of end use customers. The volume for tire cord fabric used for reinforcing tires varies from tire to tire, as per the needs of end use scenario. For example, a standard light commercial vehicle tire requires around 0.3kg of tire cord fabric for reinforcement. However, an aircraft tire would require anywhere between 10kg to 20kg of tire cord fabric for reinforcements.
Considering these aspects of the Tire Cord Fabric, the study of the Tire Cord Fabric market becomes an important read.
Tire Cord Fabric Market: Dynamics
Tire cord fabric is used extensively in the tire industry for application in automotive, aircraft and other vehicle tires. Moreover, tire cord fabric is also used in the manufacture of some other industrial products such as rubber hoses, expansion joints and air springs. The scope of this study on tire cord fabric market however limits itself to tire industry applications. Vehicle tires face different types of external conditions that have an impact on the life of the product. Tire cord fabric reinforces the structure of the tire and provides additional strength, resistance to harsh environments and thus improves the overall performance, reliability and life of tires. Manufacturers of tires source tire cord fabric based made of the material that is best suited to the application the tire is intended to be used for. For example, light commercial vehicle tires commonly use polyester tire cord fabric. Technology improvements are playing a role in creating new demand for tire cord fabric. For example, the use of cap plies in radial tires that are steel belted, use an additional layer of fabric to hold the steel belts in place, thus increasing demand for tire cord fabric. The primary demand driver for tire cord fabric is the growing production of automotive, aircraft and vehicle tires. Increasing demand for passenger, commercial vehicles, along with continually rising end user demands for higher quality are projected to drive market growth for tire cord fabrics.
Tire Cord Fabric Market: Regional Outlook
Asia Pacific is a key regional market for tire cord fabric, with robust demand for automotive sector in the emerging countries of the region. China accounts for a substantial share of the Tire Cord Fabric market, given the large automotive sector in the country, with strong OEM as well as aftermarket sales of tires. Countries such as South Korea and China are key manufacturing hubs for tire cord fabric and the textile raw material used for its production. Europe and North America are stable demand markets for Tire Cord Fabric, with a sizeable automotive industry, well developed aviation industry and highest quality standards for tires among all regions. China, South Korea, Japan, India, Germany, USA are some of the key countries which will influence demand patterns of tire cord fabric in their respective regions.
Tire Cord Fabric Market: Market Participants
Examples of some of the market participants identified in the Tire Cord Fabric market include,
- Kordsa Teknik Tekstil
- Shenma Industrial Co., Ltd
- Hyosung Advanced Materials Corporation
- Indorama Ventures
- Kolon Industries
- Far Eastern New Century Corporation
- Zhejiang Hailide New Material Co., Ltd.
- KORDÁRNA Plus a.s.
- Oriental Industries (Suzhou) Ltd.
- Zhejiang Unifull Industrial Fibre Co., Ltd
- Wuxi Taiji industry Co., Ltd.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Tire Cord Fabric Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Tire Cord Fabric Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Peru)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K., Spain, BENELUX, Nordic, Eastern Europe)
- CIS and Russia
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, South Korea)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, South Africa, Turkey, Iran, Israel)
The Tire Cord Fabric report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Tire Cord Fabric Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Tire Cord Fabric Market: Segmentation
On the basis of material type, the Tire Cord Fabric market can be segmented as,
- Polyester Tire Cord Fabric
- Nylon Tire Cord Fabric
- Polyamide Tire Cord Fabric
- Aramid Tire Cord Fabric
- Rayon Tire Cord Fabric
On the basis of application, the Tire Cord Fabric market can be segmented as,
- Radial Tires
- Bias Tires
- High Performance Tires
On the basis of end use, the Tire Cord Fabric market can be segmented as,
- Passenger cars
- Light commercial vehicles
- Heavy commercial vehicles
- Military vehicles
- Mining vehicles
- Agricultural Vehicles
- Other Vehicles
On the basis of tire sales channel, the Tire Cord Fabric market can be segmented as,
Tire Cord Fabric Report Highlights:
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
What research methodology is used to develop the Tire Cord Fabric Market report?
- FMI utilizes three branched methods to derive market measurements used to compile any report study (data derivation, triangulation and validation).
- These approaches include accumulating data from both primary and secondary sources
- Primary research involves interviews with industry operators and FMI's network of contacts spanning the world's value chain of the Tire Cord Fabric Market. This is supported by a comprehensive literature analysis of information gathered through secondary sources
- Analysis of several middle market stakeholders for country-wise data
What else does FMI offer apart from Tire Cord Fabric Market report?
In addition to up-to-date market figures and customized of the Tire Cord Fabric Market, FMI offer consulting services to help businesses within industry navigate challenges and take well-informed decisions amidst the breakneck competition.
How do you define competitors based on market structure? What aspects about a competitor are included in the company profile section?
- Most of the competitors are segregated according to their market share in 'Tier' wise statures.
- Global market participants are scrutinized and global competition metrics are included with numerous competitor profiles referring to their business background and go-to market strategies.