This Winter Tires market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Winter Tires market.
Winter Tires also known as snow tires are specialty tires with specific tread design appropriate for traction on snow and ice. These tires can be used in temperatures lower than 7 degree Celsius and are often equipped with metal or ceramic studs that jut out from the tires to further increase traction in condition of closely packed snow or ice. Different countries and regions across the globe have specific regulations for winter tires, and its usage, and govern the design and availability winter tires in that region.
The global winter tires market is expected to expand with an impressive CAGR over the forecast period.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The major factors boosting the growth of Winter Tires market is rising growth in the automobile industry, particularly in countries with cold climates. With the growing number of automobiles for both personal and commercial uses, the market for Winter Tires grows hand in hand with vehicle production and is projected to grow on a positive scale in the upcoming years. Vehicles have become more of a commodity than a luxury product owing to higher disposable incomes of the consumers leading to higher demand for automobiles thereby directly influencing the growth of Winter Tires market. Almost all countries with cold climates are gradually mandating the usage of winter tires, amid safety concerns and fuel efficiency. Further many companies offer discount on insurance premiums for vehicles equipped winter tires, further driving people to prefer winter tires over conventional tires. Increasing number of stringent norms for the same is expected to drive the global winter tires market. Further, with increasing purchasing power of customers, demand for winter tires is increasing as many car owners are replacing their legacy tires with winter tires. Rapid Innovation by global tire manufacturers, in their winter tire offerings is also fuelling the sale of costlier products and driving more revenues in the global winter tires market.
Winter TiresMarket: Market Segmentation
The Winter Tires Market is segmented on three factors, on the basis of stud presence, sales channel and in terms of vehicle type.
Winter Tires Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, Winter Tires market has been categorized into seven key regions including North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, APEJ, Japan, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa. Western Europe is expected to be the global leader in terms of demand for winter tires, amid presence of countries such as Finland, Sweden, Norway, UK, and Iceland, which offer several incentives and impose certain regulations for the adoption of winter tires. Eastern Europe is also a prominent region, due to presence of snowy regions of Russia and Poland. In the US, incorporation and laws regarding winter tires is under states discretion, and many states are expected to mandate the use of winter tires in near future. Canada has high demand for winter tires in North America, and is expected to remain a prominent market through the forecast period. Further, China is expected to emerge as another important market for winter tire manufacturers due to increasing demand for vehicles in the countries cold regions. Japan is also a prominent market for winter tires, amid presence of some of the world’s most snowy cities. Middle East and Africa, however attracts niche demand for winter tires. In Latin America, Peru is expected to drive the demand for winter tires.
Winter Tires Market: Key Players
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies, types, technology and applications.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Winter Tires Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Based on stud presence, the Winter Tires market is segmented into:
Based on sales channel, the Winter Tires market is segmented into:
- After Market
Based on vehicle type, the Winter Tires market is segmented into:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Motor Vehicles
- Heavy Motor Vehicles
Some of the players identified in Global Winter Tires market are:-
- Bridgestone Corporation
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
- Hangzhou Zhongce Rubber CO., LTD.
- Cheng Shin Rubber Ind. Co., Ltd.
- Continental Aktiengesellschaft
- Nexen Tire Corporation
- Nokian Tyres plc
- Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd.
- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
- The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Toyo Tire & Rubber Company
- Hankook Tire Co. Ltd.
- N.V. Apollo Vredestein BeLux S.A.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil and Rest of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg and Rest of Western Europe)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia and Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, and Rest of MEA)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.