This Fetal And Neonatal Care Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Fetal And Neonatal Care Equipment market.
Fetal and neonatal care focuses on aspects of child health and diseases from perinatal period to adolescence stage. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), 340,000 maternal deaths, 2.7 Mn stillbirths and 3.1 Mn neonatal deaths occur worldwide each year. As per a recent study the rate of maternal death, stillbirth and early neonatal death have declined in the high as well as few middle-income countries, primarily because of improved obstetric care. There are 17 National Institute of Child Health and Development Neonatal Research Network in U.S. where programs are introduced or experimented in order to enhance the quality and research for better outcomes of patients. In 2013, Children's Health launched Texas’ first dedicated neonatal telemedicine service which offers physicians availability at other NICU’s hospitals for neonatal cases. Vendors focus on providing highly efficient and low cost equipment in order to cater to the neonatal segment which reduces morbidity and mortality in regions with poor resources and less skilled physicians.
Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment Market: Drivers & Restraints
The global market growth for fetal and neonatal care is expected to be driven by increased birth rate, hospital acquired infection among new born and pregnant women. According to the UNICEF, 60% of neonatal deaths and 68% of world perinatal death occur in Asia. Around 70% of the infant deaths occurs during the first month of birth due to negligible care. However, lower birth rate among established countries and presence of too many fragmented players in the market are some factors anticipated to limit growth of global fetal and neonatal care market within the forecast period of 2016-2026.
Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment Market: Overview
Increase in birth rate among emerging countries, awareness program for fetal and neonatal care by government initiatives is anticipated to generate attractive growth opportunities for the growth of the global fetal and neonatal care equipment market. According to the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, many hospitals has developed the research and development sectors to improve the lives of new born. Research involved treatment for new drugs for infection, premature lungs, special testing for hearing problems and others. The hospitals end user segment is expected to hold the highest market share in global market for fetal and neonatal care equipment through 2024.
Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment Market: Regional Overview
Region wise, the global fetal and neonatal care equipment market is classified into regions namely, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America dominated the global market for fetal and neonatal care equipment in terms of value due to good reimbursement policies for diagnostic procedures, availability of experts and well-equipped NICU (Neonatal Intensive-Care Unit) centers. Increasing initiatives among private and government organizations, awareness program for neonatal care and increase in birth rate is expected to boost the market growth in APEJ region. Most of the key providers in the global fetal and neonatal care equipment market manufacture fetal monitors, ultrasound systems, incubators, infant warmers, patient monitoring equipment, and infusion sets.
Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in global fetal and neonatal care equipment market include Analogic, Becton Dickinson, Drägerwerk AG & Co, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Welch Allyn, OSI Systems, Masimo, Spacelabs Healthcare, Spacelabs Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, CareFusion, Nonin Medical and others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Fetal And Neonatal Care Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Fetal and Neonatal Care Equipment Market: Segmentation
The global fetal and neonatal care equipment market is classified on the basis of product type, end user and geography.
Based on product type, the global fetal and neonatal care equipment market is segmented into the following:
- Ultrasound Devices
- Fetal Doppler
- Fetal Magnetic Resonance Imaging System
- Fetal Monitors
- Fetal Pulse Oximeter
- Phototherapy Equipment
- Neonatal Ventilators
- Oxygen Analyzers
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Others (Apnea, Feeding Tubes, Cardiac Monitors, etc.)
Based on end user, the global fetal and neonatal care equipment market is segmented into the following:
- Diagnostic centers
- Pediatric Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Fetal And Neonatal Care Equipment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Fetal And Neonatal Care Equipment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Fetal And Neonatal Care Equipment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Fetal And Neonatal Care Equipment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)