Infant Care and Baby Care Equipment Market: Region- wise Outlook
This Infant Care And Baby Care Equipment market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Infant Care And Baby Care Equipment market.
Infant care and baby care equipment refers to the devices that used to care for sick babies with various healthcare problems.
Infant care and baby care equipment includes incubators, fetal dopplers, infant warmers, phototherapy equipment, respiratory assistance, monitoring devices, pulse oximeter, infant resuscitation trolley etc. The incubator designed to provide safe and most stable environment to the critical neonate. Doppler fetal monitor is an ultrasound transducer device that used to detect the fetal heartbeat. Infant warmers used to provide constant body temperature to the infants. The pulse oximeter used to determine whether the baby has enough oxygen in her blood.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Infant Care and Baby Care Market: Drivers and Restraints
Technological advancement in infant care and baby care equipment, increasing healthcare expenditure, rising disposable income, changing lifestyle and increasing awareness about infant and baby care equipment available in the market are some of the factors that drive the growth of the infant care and baby care market.
However, high competition among existing players act as an inhibitor for this market. In addition, the U.S. government initiatives to decrease the preterm birth incidence rate are expected to significantly reduce the number of preterm births in the country, which inhibits the growth of the infant care and baby care equipment market.
Infant Care and Baby Care Equipment Market: Segmentation
Infant Care and Baby Care Equipment Market: Overview
The global infant care and baby care market is expected to register a healthy CAGR for the forecast period. Depending on geographic regions, global infant care and baby care market is segmented into seven key regions: North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan and Middle East & Africa.
North America followed by Europedominates the global infant care and baby care market due to technological advancement in infant care and baby care equipment, developed healthcare infrastructure and affordability for various infant and baby care equipment. Asia-Pacific is the fastest emerging market for global infant care and baby care due to increasing disposable income, increasing technological advancement, high incidence rate of premature births, growing awareness level about infant care and baby care equipment available in the market. Also, high birth rate in this region plays a significant role in the global market.
Infant Care and Baby Care Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players in global infant care and baby care market are Abbott Nutrition, GE Healthcare, Narang Medical Limited, Phillips Healthcare, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Phoenix Medical Systems (P) Ltd and Novamed USA.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to categories such as market segments, geographies and equipment type.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Infant Care And Baby Care Equipment Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Infant care and Baby Care market is further segmented into following types:
- Equipment Type
- Monitoring devices
With the increasing incidence of premature births and technological advancement in infant care and baby care equipment, the global infant care and baby care market is expected to have a healthy growth rate in the forecast period (2015-2025).
Infant Care and Baby Care Equipment Market: Region- wise Outlook
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, N. Africa)
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Infant Care And Baby Care Equipment Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Infant Care And Baby Care Equipment Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Infant Care And Baby Care Equipment Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Infant Care And Baby Care Equipment Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)