This Infant Positioning Aids market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Infant Positioning Aids market.
Infant Positioning Aids systems are intended to keep infants intact by using external support in order optimize biomechanical alignment, to enhance sensorimotor experiences, skeletal development and support medical conditions. They are aimed to maintain and improve the autonomic and physiological status of the infants. Infant positioning aids facilitate flexion in trunk and limbs appropriately for gestational maturation. They facilitate mobility, support self-regulatory behaviors and prevent delays in development. The goal of infant positioning includes not only promoting physiological flexion, but also the prevention of hips external rotation and head flattering. They are used in the prevention of asymmetrical movement and posture by promoting midline orientation. Traditional infant positioning aids such as boundaries and swaddling's are used to maintain midline orientation and physiological flexion. Swaddlings are used to improve neuromuscular development, improved sleep, decreased startles, improved self-regulation and decrease stress. Boundaries are used to improve postural and motor behavior development, to decrease abrupt movements and to improve midline movements. Alternatives infant positioning aids are designed to allow movement of extremities along with containment of the infant.
Infant Positioning Aids Market: Drivers and Restraints
Due to advances in neonatal and prenatal care, there is an increase in survival rates of preterm infants, but the risk of neurodevelopment remains high along with increased risk for motor problems, cerebral palsy and cognitive delays. Infant positioning in physiological flexion is the newborn's ideal position and it promotes joint symmetry and alignment, promotes behavioral organization and self-soothing and neuromuscular development. Effective infant positioning can reduce asymmetry in the infants. All these factors act as a driver in the burgeoning growth of the infant positioning aids market. Along with these, other factors like increasing demand for infant positioning aids to reduce sudden infant death syndrome. Rising prevalence of sudden infant death syndrome is driving towards fast growth of the infant positioning aids market
Regulatory pressure (In 2010, CPSC and FDA have issued a joint warning against the use of infant positioning aids) and limited availability of evidence based data for the effectiveness of infant aids is limiting the growth of the infant positioning aids market
Infant Positioning Aids Market: Market Overview
Global Infant Positioning Aids market has witnessed a robust growth due to increasing demand due to rising prevalence of sudden infant death syndrome. Infant Positioning Aids market has a presence of many regional players which have a huge market share in emerging countries operating at regional or country level. There are huge opportunities for the untapped markets in emerging countries due to few approved players of the infant positioning aids. The key players in the infant positioning aids market are mainly focused on expansion by collaborations and partnerships with local vendors in increase the market reach of the products. The future of Infant Positioning Aids market anticipated with double CAGR during forecasting period.
Infant Positioning Aids Market: Region-Wise Overview
Global Infant Positioning Aids market segmented into following regions North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan and the Middle East and Africa. North America is dominant in the Global Infant Positioning Aids market mainly due to increased acceptances by the general population. In North America, particularly the USA is dominating due to the high penetration. Economic conditions in the APAC region are set to drive the Infant Positioning Aids market to new heights. European and APAC are fastest growing region due to rising awareness of Infant Positioning Aids Market. Growth in the Middle East and African region is considerably less when compared to the other regions. However, North America would maintain its position in the Infant Positioning Aids market, though, we are anticipating emerging economies such India, China, Brazil, to have the highest growth rate in Infant Positioning Aids market.
Infant Positioning Aids Market: Key Participants
The key participants in the Infant Positioning Aids market mainly include Koninklijke Philips N.V. and others. Companies are mainly focused on R&D to strengthen core competencies of the company’s product portfolio.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Infant Positioning Aids Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Infant Positioning Aids Market: Segmentation
Segmentation based on End User
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Infant Positioning Aids Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Infant Positioning Aids Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Infant Positioning Aids Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Infant Positioning Aids Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)