This Dna Based Skin Care market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dna Based Skin Care market.
DNA-based skin care is the development and formulation of personalized skincare specific to the DNA of the patient. It includes extracting the DNA by a cheek swab and analyzing it to identify the skin’s inherit condition across several factors such as collagen formation, inflammation, glycation, antioxidant and sun protection and others. The last step is development ad formulation of customized skin care products targeting the needs of the skin for the user.
DNA-Based Skin Care Market: Drivers and Restraints
The advancements in genomics coupled with the development of infrastructure and awareness is the prime driver of the market. The growing expenditure on wellness products and the inherent desire to be young are another driver of the market. It has been estimated that the global wellness economy, and wellness tourism is estimated to total US$ 500 billion in 2016.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
The growing influence of media and the tourism industry are psychographic drivers of the market. Further the falling cost of genetic diagnostics have resulted in high potential of skin care tailored to one’s DNA and lifestyle. Intrinsic skin ageing accounts for 60% of skin damage, while the remaining 40% is due to external factors and lifestyle. Thus a large DNA-based skin care market is well evident even to an untrained eye.
A strong developmental pipeline is another driver of the market. Companies are investing in personalized medicines which is expected to be the future of healthcare.
However the constraints such as high cost of treatment, nascent stage of technology and low awareness in under developed nations is hampering the DNA-based skin care market.
DNA-Based Skin Care Market: Regional Wise Outlook
The global DNA-based skin care market can be classified into the following region: North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia-Pacific, Japan, Middle East and Africa. North America, led by the U.S., is expected to drive the largest market share owing to the large wellness expenditure, large per capita income and large international wellness tourism. The US is the top destination for international wellness tourism, averaging 7.0 million international travels in 2016.
The Asia Pacific DNA-based skin care market excluding Japan is projected to expand and dominate the scene in the near future, owing to the growing healthcare expenditure and income. China and India are anticipated to account for the major share of the Asia Pacific DNA-based skin care market growth. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow at a faster pace owing to traditional dominance of alternative therapies such as Ayurveda, traditional Chinese medicine, Thai massage) which incorporate preventive, curative, and therapeutic aspects closing near the wellness treatment.
Germany, France and the U.K., are projected to be the largest drivers of the Europe DNA-based skin care market. The Middle East and Africa DNA-Based Skin Care market is anticipated to be led by the gulf countries of Saudi Arabia, UAE and Qatar owing to their large income.
DNA-Based Skin Care Market: Market Participants
Some of the major vendors operating in the global DNA-based skin care market are Imagene Labs, Caligenix, EpigenCare, SkinGenie, ALLÉL, dnaskin, SkinDNA, Jinomz, Targeted DNA, Evergreen Health Solutions Ltd., EpigenCare Inc. and others.
The global DNA-Based Skin Care report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
The DNA-Based Skin Care report covers exhaustive analysis on,
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes,
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K., Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX)
- Eastern Europe (Russia, Poland, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dna Based Skin Care Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
DNA-Based Skin Care Market: Segmentation
To gain a bird’s eye view of the global DNA-based skin care market, the report is segmented on the product, end user, and region.
Based on the product, the global DNA-based skin care market can be segmented as,
Based on the end user, the global DNA-based skin care market can be segmented as,
- Wellness clinics
- Home User
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dna Based Skin Care Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dna Based Skin Care Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dna Based Skin Care Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dna Based Skin Care Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)