This Dna Synthesis market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Dna Synthesis market.
DNA synthesis is the natural creation of nucleic acid strands through the process of DNA replication. Artificially, they are synthesized using genetic engineering and enzyme chemistry in the laboratory to be used for various applications such as therapeutic, diagnostics as well as academic and industrial research. DNA synthesis services provided by different companies varies greatly by the cost of per base pair, error rates, lengths, throughput, etc. DNA synthesis market further includes the oligonucleotide synthesis and gene synthesis which has various end users such as agricultural science, food science, antibody discovery, immunology, cancer research, infectious disease, synthetic biology. Market for the therapeutic applications is mostly distributed only among the biopharmaceutical industries which is driven by their continuous research in the respective domain.
The market for DNA synthesis got the surge form Human Genome Project leading to several advancements in the technological processes for production and reduces the time of production which made possible the synthesis of high throughput custom nucleotides. Nowadays, it is possible to do the customizations and get the required sequence online and at required time. The commercial availability of DNA synthesis machines has also a great impact in the synthesis services market.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
DNA Synthesis Market: Drivers & Restraints
Growing number of research & developments in the field of genomics and next generation sequencing supports the market growth of DNA synthesis services over the globe. The growing numbers of mergers and collaborations by the market players also strengthening the market growth. Along with this, the developments in the synthetic biology segment promotes the market progression of DNA synthesis services. A robust growth in the oligonucleotide therapeutic segment as antisense oligoes, siRNAs, miRNA inhibitors and mimics also supports the market growth of DNA synthesis for the commercial end. However, cuts in the federal funding for the research purpose, stringent regulatory requirements in the therapeutic applications for DNA also limits the market to expand across the globe.
DNA Synthesis Market: Overview
Companies involved in the DNA synthesis services market are involved in continuous updating of their manufacturing technologies for high throughput synthesis with cost control. Recently, Twist biosciences also gathered $82 million investment from Illumina for developing a new technology platform for synthesizing DNA on silicon. These market players are also focusing on their brand improvement and market penetration by focusing on their sales force, geographical expansion as well as expansion of manufacturing facilities.
Moreover, synthetic DNA costs are anticipated to decrease owing to the introduction of advanced technology. Intensifying competition in the synthetic biology services also leads to price reduction per base pair. However, the multi-billion dollar PCR industry constantly supports the market growth of DNA synthesis services. With the increasing outsourcing services for the life science research activities, the market has huge potential of growth opportunities. The availability of research funds also had a great impact in the DNA synthesis market size and growth rate in different regions over the globe.
DNA Synthesis Market: Region-wise Outlook
Geographically, North America leads the market for DNA synthesis services owing to the high requirement in the academic research as well as biopharmaceutical industries for research and therapeutic production. This is followed by the Western Europe region supported by the high availability of research fundings in universities and commercial availability of therapeutic drugs made of DNA active pharmaceutical ingredients. Eastern Europe region shares a low market share and slow growth rate comparatively to other regions over the forecast period. Asia Pacific region represents the significant growth rate in the DNA synthesis market with highest market growth in research applications. Recent trends shows China to be leading the market in the region in terms of market size as well as growth rate. Latin America and Middle East & Africa has been observed the least market share over the forecast period.
DNA Synthesis Market Treatment Market: Key Players
Some of the players in the DNA Synthesis market includes Bioneer Corporation, IBA GmbH, Eurofins Scientific, Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc., LGC Biosearch Technologies, Eton Bioscience, Inc., GenScript Biotech Corporation, Eurogentec, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Quintara Biosciences and others.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaust analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico. Brazil)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC Countries, S. Africa, Northern Africa)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Dna Synthesis Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
DNA Synthesis Market: Segmentation
Segmentation by Service Type:
- Oligonucleotide Synthesis
- Universal Oligonucleotide Synthesis
- Custom Oligonucleotide Synthesis
- Gene Synthesis
- Custom Gene Synthesis
- Gene Library Synthesis
Segmentation by Application:
- Research and Development
Segmentation by End User
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Dna Synthesis Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Dna Synthesis Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Dna Synthesis Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Dna Synthesis Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)