This Recombinant Dna market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Recombinant Dna market.
Recombinant DNA technology or Genetic Engineering is a process in which creation and manipulation of DNA sequences in a specific order resulting in genetically modified organism and product. The recombinant DNA technology is a functional application of biotechnology that expanded to include innovative and expansive sciences such as genomics, applied immunology, development of pharmaceutical therapeutics and diagnostic tools. There are several biological techniques used to make recombinant DNA. The potential usage of recombinant DNA in conventional and non- conventional application such as medicinal, agricultural and industrial. In medicine, Recombinant DNA has been used to mass-production of insulin, Follistim, human growth hormones, monoclonal antibodies, human albumin, vaccines, and other drugs. The major recombinant DNA products available in the pharmaceutical market with high market share are insulin, vaccines, and monoclonal antibodies. Industrial applications include useful protein or enzyme production on a large scale The beginning of recombinant DNA technology directed a new platform for the production of a wide range of therapeutic agents in sufficient quantities for human use. Over the past years, recombinant DNA Products has witnessed tremendous growth in medical field (production of recombinant drugs and therapeutics) and industrial segment (production of Enzyme and biochemicals). The overall global recombinant DNA market expected to shows prominent growth over the forecast period.
Recombinant DNA Market: Drivers and Restraint
The major driving factors which fuel the growth of the recombinant DNA market are increasing burden of chronic diseases, commercial success of biopharmaceutical, genetically modified crop, bio pesticides, etc. However, Presence of robust biopharmaceuticals pipeline, rising need to improve the recombinant proteins' production capacity by several folds, owing to increase in demand for effective therapeutics for disease treatment. Genetically modified organisms are becoming widely used in agriculture; more than half the U.S. soybean crop now consists of a strain genetically modified, recombinant DNA is one of the fastest and widely adopted agricultural innovations over the past few years. This, in turn, is expected to bolster the adoption of rDNA technology for non-traditional applications. High complexity and huge investment required to establish manufacturing facility for production of recombinant DNA and less adoption of genetically modified crops hamper the growth of recombinant DNA market.
Recombinant DNA Market: Overview
The Recombinant DNA is a disciplinary of biomedical that offers comprehensive detection and visualization of molecular, cellular and genetic level to understand the irregularities, damaged and disorder of cells/organs of living entity. The medical segment shows the highest growth in terms of revenue due use of recombinant DNA in cancer research and treatments as well as some vaccine development. Recombinant DNA Market enables opportunity to expand their wings. Scientist continuous developed innovative recombinant DNA techniques and they also introduce the recombinant DNA product with advance application consistently in the market. The industrial use of recombinant DNA includes the production of enzymes that are used in food, laundry detergent and other various areas which brought a rapid growth of companies. Further, abovementioned factor will boost the recombinant DNA market over the forecast period
Recombinant DNA Market: Region-wise Outlook
Depending on geographic regions, global Recombinant DNA Market is segmented into seven key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan, Japan, and Middle East & Africa. North America followed by Europe will continue to dominate the global Recombinant DNA Market in terms of revenue due to presence of an efficient number of biopharmaceutical companies and the regulatory and monitoring authority in the region. High adaptation of genetically modified organism/crops is expected to result in higher demand for Recombinant DNA product over the forecast period. Low-cost production and high consumption of recombinant DNA in Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in global Recombinant DNA Market.
Recombinant DNA Market: Key Market Participants
Some of the major players stand in Global Recombinant DNA Market are Profacgen, Amgen Inc, GenScript, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Novo Nordisk A/S, Sanofi; Merck & Co., Inc. Biogen, Eli Lilly and Company, Biocon, GlaxoSmithKline plc, New England Biolabs., Cibus, Monsanto Company, Boehringer Ingelheim, Horizon Discovery Group PLC and others. Some Companies are focusing on innovations and advancement in Recombinant DNA to exploit maximum revenue potential in global recombinant DNA market.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends and Issues and Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Value Chain
Regional analysis includes
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest Of Latin America)
- Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, U.K, Spain, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest Of Eastern Europe)
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, N. Africa, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Recombinant Dna Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Recombinant DNA Market: Segmentation
The global market for Recombinant DNA segmented by product, by component, application, end user, and geography:
Segmentation by Product Type
- Recombinant protein
- Therapeutics agents
- Genetically Modified Crops
Segmentation by Application
- Food & Beverages
Segmented by End User
- Biotechnology& pharmaceutical Industry
- Biochemical industry
- Research Laboratories & Academic Institutes
Segmented by geography
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- The Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Recombinant Dna Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Recombinant Dna Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Recombinant Dna Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Recombinant Dna Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)