This Non Invasive Colon Cancer Screening market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Non Invasive Colon Cancer Screening market.
Colon cancer is one of the most common type of reported cancer in the world. The prevalence of colon cancer is growing with each year and clinical adjustments are in line for detecting the cause before late stage development. Colon cancer if detected at an early stage can be treated by removing the premalignant polyps. Non-invasive colon cancer screening is one of the medium to detect cancer cells presence. Scientists are developing better ways to detect colon cancer which can be inexpensive and safe at the same time. There are more number of invasive procedures present to detect cancer, gold standard of colorectal cancer screening still is colonoscopy.
Non-invasive Colon Cancer Screening Market: Drivers and Restraints
The market for non-invasive colon cancer screening is growing in terms of adoption, the present use of non-invasive colon cancer screening is visible in healthcare settings like hospitals. At present there are only very few companies operating in this market, primarily only one FDA approved product is there in the market. The main attractive segment for non-invasive colon cancer screening is the home settings where most of the screening test can be performed. The scenario for non-invasive colon cancer screening would change with number products in line to enter the market. The ease with non-invasive colon cancer screening makes it a fast growing technology with considerable adoption rate. There are research initiatives present for non-invasive colon cancer screening, the market structure for now only consists of one significant player. There are more than 100K new cases of colon cancer in US in 2019, the healthcare spending for cancer is huge and colorectal cancer is one of the leading type of cancer in terms of treatment spending
Non-invasive Colon Cancer Screening Market: Overview
The global market for non-invasive colon cancer screening would experience the emergence of new manufacturers and better technological advances. The current structure of the non-invasive colon cancer screening market include Cologuard test kit from Exact Sciences Corporation, as it is the only product which has received FDA approval, it is also the only type of non-invasive colon cancer screening device which detects colon cancer based on DNA stool sample. Each of the test type uses different type of technology and delivers a better test result than the other. Though the market for non-invasive colon cancer screening competes with invasive technologies like flexible sigmoidoscopy and colonoscopy. Invasive screening still provides a quick responsive result at the time, whereas non-invasive colon cancer screening laboratory work in order to find the results. The result can be false negative using a non-invasive colon cancer screening which limits the use and accuracy of the test.
Non-invasive Colon Cancer Screening Market: Regional Wise Outlook
Geographically, the non-invasive colon cancer screening market is segmented into seven regions viz. South Asia, East Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America, Oceania and Middle East and Africa. The South Asia non-invasive colon cancer screening market is a lucrative market opportunity for manufacturers, with present infrastructure promoting better screening needs, such factors makes it an opportunity full market space. Europe region has a considerable share in the non-invasive colon cancer screening market. Indirect sales around emerging economies shows a more attractive growth.
There are less players involved in the market of non-invasive colon cancer screening including Exact Sciences Corporation and Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings. The present market structure of non-invasive colon cancer screening is expected to change with efforts and research present in clinical phase.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Market Segments
- Market Dynamics
- Market Size
- Supply & Demand
- Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved
- Technology Matrix
- Value Chain
Regional analysis of the Non-invasive Colon Cancer Screening market report includes
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Non Invasive Colon Cancer Screening Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Non-invasive Colon Cancer Screening Market: Segmentation
Tentatively, the global non-invasive colon cancer screening market has been segmented on the basis of test type, end user and geography.
Based on test type, the global non-invasive colon cancer screening market is segmented as:
- Fecal immunochemical test
- Guaiac-based fecal occult blood test (gFOBT)
- Stool DNA test
Based on end user, the global non-invasive colon cancer screening market is segmented as:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinic
- Home care setting
Non-invasive Colon Cancer Screening Market Report Highlights:
- Overview of Global Healthcare Market
- Evolution of the technology
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Non Invasive Colon Cancer Screening Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Non Invasive Colon Cancer Screening Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Non Invasive Colon Cancer Screening Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Non Invasive Colon Cancer Screening Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)