This Non Operative Spine Care market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Non Operative Spine Care market.
Non-Operative Spine Care: Market Insights
Non-operative spine care is a series of spine care treatments. Non-operative spine care does not involve invasive and/or operative processes. It is possible that non-operative spine care can be performed before spinal surgery. The types of treatment that are considered to be non-operative spine care are exercise and physical therapy, pain management, injections, medicines, and anti-inflammatory drugs. The main reason for performing non-operative spine care is that the procedure speed up the process of healing. With the growing number of spinal surgeries, globally, there has been an increase in the adoption rate for the non-operative spine care to speed up the healing process. The therapy has been decided based on individual conditions, symptoms, and physical examination. A spinal injection is given to the patient to reduce the pain and improve the function of the spine.
Non-Operative Spine Care: Market Dynamics
From the past decade, the spine surgeries in outpatient settings have grown significantly with nearly 45% of spine cases in 2015. Additionally, the increase in disposable income is increasing the treatment-seeking rate after diagnosis. This factor is expected to propel the growth of the non-operative spine care market. Moreover, the growing spending on developing infrastructure and healthcare facilities are also driving the growth of the non-operative spine care market. However, high-cost spinal surgery and non-operative spine care are expected to hamper the growth of the non-operative spine care market. Also, spinal surgery is a very complex procedure and non-operative spine care required precision. Therefore, the lack of expertise in the field may limit the growth of the non-operative spine care market.
Non-Operative Spine Care: Overview
The development of novel techniques is on the rise which has driven the growth in the field of spine surgery, globally. It has been observed that back surgery is a booming industry. More than 5 Mn each year Americans have experienced low back problems and undergone back surgery. According to the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, America spends more than $11 Bn each year on the procedure for relieving back pain. Different types of therapy have been suggested for the individual with spinal injuries, trauma or acute spinal pain. Different type of therapy includes acupuncture, back braces, cervical braces, chiropractic, spinal decompression, interventional pain management, lumbar braces, medication, physical therapy, and radiofrequency rhizotomy. An increasing number of chronic and acute spinal injuries, trauma and other spinal disorders are the key factors driving the market growth of non-operative spine care.
Non-Operative Spine Care: Region-wise Outlook
The Asia-Pacific non-operative spine care market is expected to grow at a fast CAGR growth in the coming years. This is because of the presence of a large population who lack awareness regarding the management of the back pains and available treatment options coupled with the lack of advanced facilities and expertise in the region. The North America market is expected to show high non-operative spine care market growth due to a large number of spinal surgery performed in the region coupled with progressive healthcare infrastructure and raising funds in the region. Europe market will be at second place in the non-operative spine care market due to the high adoption rate for non-operative spine care to boost the healing process.
Non-Operative Spine Care: Key Players
Some of the key players present in global non-operative spine care market are Klein Tools, Polymed Medical Devices, Tynor, Medline Industries, Inc., Medtronic plc, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Thomas Publishing Company LLC, Vitality Medical, NuVasive, Inc., and others.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Non-Operative Spine Care Market Segments
- Non-Operative Spine Care Market Dynamics
- Non-Operative Spine Care Market Size
- Non-Operative Spine Care Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Non-Operative Spine Care Competition & Companies involved
- Non-Operative Spine Care Value Chain
The regional analysis includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, U.K, Spain, France, Nordic countries, BENELUX, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- East Asia (China, Japan, South Korea)
- South Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Rest of East Asia)
- Middle East and Africa (N. Africa, S. Africa, Israel, Rest Of MEA)
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Non Operative Spine Care Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Non-Operative Spine Care: Segmentation
The global Non-Operative Spine Care market is segmented by product type, application, end-user, and regions:
Non-Operative Spine Care Segmentation by Product Type
- Back Braces
- Cervical Braces
- Lumbar Braces
- Spinal Injection
- Epidural Injections
- Facet Joint Injections
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Provocation Discography
Non-Operative Spine Care Segmentation by Application
- Spine Muscle Strain
- Spine Muscle Spasm
- Spinal Stenosis
Non-Operative Spine Care Segmentation by End User
- Specialty Clinics
- Outpatient Centers
- Medical and Wellness Centers
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Non Operative Spine Care Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Non Operative Spine Care Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Non Operative Spine Care Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Non Operative Spine Care Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)