A pesticides are natural or synthetic substance or combination of one or more substances used for the suppression or alteration of life cycle of a pest or to modify plant physiology so as to alter its natural development, productivity etc. Pesticide can be naturally derived or synthetic or a microorganism such as bacterium Bacillus Thuringiensis.Types of pesticides include bactericides, herbicides, baits, fungicides, rodenticides, insecticides, lures, and repellents.
With the growing need of increased global food consumption as well as environmental changes are increasing pressure on farmers and food growers to grow more crops with high profitability. As a result use of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides has increased tremendously.Unfortunately, the pesticide compounds, and their by-products and metabolites, enter the foods and processed food products and are consumed by the general public, causing hazardous health effects.
However with increased health conscious consumers, rising health problems from consumption of food, and government regulations on food safety, pesticide detection has become need of the hour. Among chemical hazards of food contamination, the pesticides contamination has been characterized as a significant source of many serious diseases.Apart from the availability of number of pesticide detection techniques scientists are working on development of new and efficient pesticide testing technologies.
Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Global Market Trends and market drivers:
Concern related to increased disease and illness related to food and beverage consumption is major market driver for pesticides detection. As well as health conscious consumers, environmental concerns, consumer emphasis on natural and organic food trends are other major factors driving pesticide detection market. Globally increasing stringent food safety regulations are fueling demand for pesticide detection market. The food and beverage testing market is expected to see continued growth because government regulations also continue to evolve in developed as well as developing economies. However export and import testing, labeling restrictions, and residue limits, all necessitate food laboratories to come up with innovative, cost-effective new and improved pesticide detection testing techniques to keep up with ever-changing laws and regulations.
In region wise outlook North America leads the food and beverage testing market, followed by Europe. In both the regions food safety is highly regulated by government. Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa are becoming more involved in international tread in food as well as making population more aware about food contamination, foodborn illness etc. And hence these regions possess high future market potential for pesticide detection in food and beverages.
Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Key Players:
Key market players of service providers for pesticides detection in food and beverages includes, Agilent Technologies Inc ,SGS S.A , Bureau Veritas S.A., Intertek Group PLC Renka bio etc. The key market players of technology providers for pesticide detection in food and beverages includes Sciex, Merk, Thermo Fisher Scientific,Spensa Karlabs etc.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Segments
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2014
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Players Competition & Companies involved
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Technology
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Value Chain
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- The Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and regions.
Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Segmentation
Pesticide detection market can be segmented on the basis of methods, technology as traditional and rapid technology, on basis of food and beverages tested, and on the basis of regions.
Pesticides detection market is segmented on the basis of methods used as
- multi-residue types as (MRMs)
- selective or single residue methods (SRMs)
- detect multiple pesticide residues
Pesticide detection market is further segmented on the basis of technology as
- traditional technologies
- rapid detection technologies
- gas chromatography(GC)
- liquid chromatography(LC)
- high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC)
- mass spectrometer(MS)
- thin layer chromatography(TLC)
- High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography(HPTLC)
- electro analytical technique
- electrochemical sensors chemicals and biosensors
- spectroscopic techniques
- flow injection analysis
- capillary electrophoresis
- bioassay for pesticide detection
- ELISA Enzyme linked immune absorbant assay.
Pesticides detection market is segmented on the basis of region as
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Market Research Methodology - Perfected through Years of Diligence
A key factor for our unrivaled market research accuracy is our expert- and data-driven research methodologies. We combine an eclectic mix of experience, analytics, machine learning, and data science to develop research methodologies that result in a multi-dimensional, yet realistic analysis of a market.