This Pesticide Detection market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pesticide Detection market.
A pesticides are natural or synthetic substance or combination of one or more substances used for the suppression or alteration of life cycle of a pest or to modify plant physiology so as to alter its natural development, productivity etc. Pesticide can be naturally derived or synthetic or a microorganism such as bacterium Bacillus Thuringiensis.Types of pesticides include bactericides, herbicides, baits, fungicides, rodenticides, insecticides, lures, and repellents.
With the growing need of increased global food consumption as well as environmental changes are increasing pressure on farmers and food growers to grow more crops with high profitability. As a result use of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides has increased tremendously.Unfortunately, the pesticide compounds, and their by-products and metabolites, enter the foods and processed food products and are consumed by the general public, causing hazardous health effects.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Segmentation
Pesticide detection market can be segmented on the basis of methods, technology as traditional and rapid technology, on basis of food and beverages tested, and on the basis of regions.
Pesticides detection market is segmented on the basis of methods used as multi-residue types as (MRMs) and selective or single residue methods (SRMs). MRMs are used to detect multiple pesticide residues and SRMs are used to detect single or selective pesticide residues.
Pesticide detection market is further segmented on the basis of technology as traditional technologies and rapid detection technologies. Traditional technologies are further sub segmented into gas chromatography(GC),liquid chromatography(LC),high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) and mass spectrometer(MS),thin layer chromatography(TLC), High Performance Thin Layer Chromatography(HPTLC) .With increased regulations and rapid and safe pesticide detection techniques, now a days traditional few technologies are used in combination of new techniques, however few are now almost banished due to convenience and efficiency of newly developed. Rapid detection technologies market is sub-segmented as, electro analytical technique, electrochemical sensors chemicals and biosensors, spectroscopic techniques, flow injection analysis, spectrophotometry, capillary electrophoresis, bioassay for pesticide detection, and ELISA Enzyme linked immune absorbant assay.
Electro analytical techniques market is further sub segmented into potentiometry, conductometry, voltammetry, and amperometry. Electrochemical sensors and Biosensors market is further sub-segmented into Cell based biosensors, Enzyme based biosensors, Immunosensors, Nucleic acid base biosensors, and use of nano particles in biosensors.
Pesticide detection market is later segmented on the basis of food and beverages tested as, Meat & Poultry products, fruits & vegetables, dairy products, processed foods, Juice and other fruit drinks, alcoholic beverages and others ,and later the market is segmented on the basis of regions as North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Global Market Trends and market drivers:
Concern related to increased disease and illness related to food and beverage consumption is major market driver for pesticides detection. As well as health conscious consumers, environmental concerns, consumer emphasis on natural and organic food trends are other major factors driving pesticide detection market. Globally increasing stringent food safety regulations are fueling demand for pesticide detection market. The food and beverage testing market is expected to see continued growth because government regulations also continue to evolve in developed as well as developing economies. However export and import testing, labeling restrictions, and residue limits, all necessitate food laboratories to come up with innovative, cost-effective new and improved pesticide detection testing techniques to keep up with ever-changing laws and regulations.
In region wise outlook North America leads the food and beverage testing market, followed by Europe. In both the regions food safety is highly regulated by government. Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa are becoming more involved in international tread in food as well as making population more aware about food contamination, foodborn illness etc. And hence these regions possess high future market potential for pesticide detection in food and beverages.
Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Key Players:
Key market players of service providers for pesticides detection in food and beverages includes, Agilent Technologies Inc ,SGS S.A , Bureau Veritas S.A., Intertek Group PLC Renka bio etc. The key market players of technology providers for pesticide detection in food and beverages includes Sciex, Merk, Thermo Fisher Scientific,Spensa Karlabs etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and regions.
NOTE - All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Future Market Insights.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pesticide Detection Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Segments
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 - 2014
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Size & Forecast 2016 to 2026
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Supply & Demand Value Chain
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Players Competition & Companies involved
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Technology
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Value Chain
- Pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for pesticides Detection Market in Food & Beverages includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Other Latin American countries
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Other Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest Of MEA
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pesticide Detection Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pesticide Detection Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pesticide Detection Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pesticide Detection Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)