This Pocket Tissues market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Pocket Tissues market.
Global Pocket Tissues Market: An Overview
Tissue papers can be made up of either wood pulp, chemical pulp or recovered paper. Tissue papers are widely used for a variety of hygiene solutions; pocket tissues are one of them. Pocket tissues are light-weight, soft and can be used on the go. Pocket tissues are gaining traction in the global tissues market owing to the increased consumption of health and hygiene products. Companies involved in the manufacture of pocket tissues are focusing on reducing greenhouse emissions and using the recovered pulp for production of pocket tissues so as to minimize the impact on the environment.
Global Pocket Tissues Market: Dynamics
Pocket tissues are considered much more hygienic when compared to reusable hygiene products owing to their single use nature. This is expected to be a major driver for the pocket tissues market. The sales of hygiene products is directly related to the standard of living. With the growth in disposable income of the middle class, the spending on such products is increasing and is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR during the forecast period. Consumers are now ready to spend more on hygiene and personal care products, which is anticipated to fuel the demand for pocket tissues. The pocket tissues market is expected to register substantial growth in the emerging economies owing to the rising awareness about hygiene products.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
However, pocket tissues are single-use products and end up in the dump after their use which causes pollution. With the rising concerns about the environmental issues, the demand for pocket tissues might hinder during the forecast period. Pocket tissues can be substituted with cotton towels, as they can be used multiple times and are relatively economical for the consumers. The aforementioned factors might hamper the growth of the global pocket tissues market.
Global Pocket Tissues Market: Key Developments
Manufacturers are expanding their production capacities by improving their existing production lines and opening new production facilities. For instance,
- Twinsaver Group has installed Toscotec tissue production line in the last quarter of 2017, to expand their production capacity and improve product quality.
- In October 2018, Italian manufacturer Sofidel has opened one of the most technologically advanced tissue paper plant in Ohio, U.S., with innovative machinery to improve the quality of their products along with efficient energy of its operation.
Global Pocket Tissues Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global pocket tissues market has been segmented on the basis of seven key regions which include, North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ), Japan and Middle East & Africa (MEA). Developed countries of North America accounts for a high share in the pocket tissues market followed by Western Europe. This can be attributed to the high usage of hygiene products in the region. On the other hand, consumption of pocket tissues is relatively much lower in the countries of APEJ. APEJ is expected to exhibit significant growth opportunities for the pocket tissues market during the forecast period. The rise in disposable income of the middle class has resulted in a high standard of living among the middle-class population in the GCC countries. This is expected to present sizeable growth opportunities for the pocket tissues market.
Global Pocket Tissues Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global pocket tissues market are as follows Lila Tissue, Sofidel S.p.A., Mediterranean Tissue Mills, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Sterling Hygiene Tissue Pvt. Ltd., Chandaria Industries Ltd., Twinsaver Group, Saudi Paper Manufacturing Co., Nittosha Co., Ltd., Asia Pulp & Paper, and Procter & Gamble among others. Many local and unorganized players are expected to contribute to the global pocket tissues market during the forecast period.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global pocket tissues market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with pocket tissues market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on pocket tissues market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Pocket Tissues Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Pocket Tissues Market: Segmentation
Globally, the pocket tissue market has been segmented on the basis of thickness and material.
On the basis of thickness, the global pocket tissues market has been segmented as follows-
- 2 ply
- 3 ply
On the basis of material type, the global pocket tissues market has been segmented as follows-
- Wood-free (Chemical) pulp
- Mechanical pulp
- Recovered pulp
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing pocket tissues market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth pocket tissues market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected pocket tissues market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in pocket tissues market
- Competitive landscape of the pocket tissues market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on pocket tissues market performance
- Must-have information for pocket tissues market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Pocket Tissues Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Pocket Tissues Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Pocket Tissues Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Pocket Tissues Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)