This Wrapping Tissues market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Wrapping Tissues market.
Global Wrapping Tissues Market: Overview
Tissues can be made up of either wood pulp, de-inked pulp or recovered paper. Tissue papers are widely used for a variety of decorative solutions; wrapping tissue is one of them. They are light-weight, soft and can be used for various decorative purpose. Wrapping tissues are gaining traction in the global tissues market owing to the rapid growth of gift packaging industry. They are economical for the consumers. Wrapping tissues find application in various end use such as logistic industry, gift packaging and others.
Global Wrapping Tissues Market: Dynamics
Growing gift packaging industry is one of the key factor in driving the market of wrapping tissues globally. Increased sales of bouquets is also escalating the demand of wrapping tissues in the market. With the growth in disposable income of the middle class, the spending on such products is increasing and is expected to grow at a healthy CAGR during the forecast period. Consumers are now ready to spend more on gift packaging, which is anticipated to fuel the demand for wrapping tissues.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
In recent years, corporate gifting has emerged as a major driving force behind the consumption of the wrapping tissues. Corporate gifting is referred as ‘double edged sword’ which could be used as a sales promotion tool to expand the company’s business and foster new relationships through distributing gifts to their employees or customers on special occasions. The wrapping tissues market is expected to register substantial growth in the emerging economies owing to the increased growth in the hospitality industry. Celebration and festive seasons such as Christmas and New Year are the major driving factor behind the increasing demand for the wrapping tissues in the global market. However, wrapping tissues are single-use products and end up in the dump after their use which causes pollution. With the rising concerns about the environmental issues, the demand for wrapping tissues might hinder during the forecast period. These aforementioned factors might hamper the growth of the global wrapping tissues market.
Global Wrapping Tissues Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the global wrapping tissues market has been divided into seven key regions as- Asia-Pacific excl. Japan, Japan, North America, Latin America, Middle East & Africa, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe. Demand for the wrapping tissue market are expected to remain high in APEJ and Latin America. However, Western Europe and North America are witnessing a stagnant market growth due to heavy competition between the packaging vendors and expect a slight growth in forecast year.
Global Wrapping Tissues Market: Key players
Some of the global key
- APP (Asia Pulp & Paper)
- Procter & Gamble
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kimberly Clark SCA
- Sofidel Group
- Kruger Products
- Clearwater paper Corp.
Global Wrapping Tissues Market: Key Developments
Companies involved in the manufacture of wrapping tissues are focusing on reducing greenhouse emissions and using the recovered pulp for production of wrapping tissues so as to minimize the impact on the environment. Most of the companies are primarily focusing to offer customized products on different festive seasons to lure consumers to buy their products. It is also noticed that most of the wrapping tissues manufacturer in the European region earn significant amount of their revenues through these seasons.
- IG Design Group, a leading manufacturer of the gift packaging products such as wrapping tissues in Europe, generated approximately 51% of its net annual sales during the Christmas season and 4% of its sales during minor seasons such as Mother’s Day, Valentine Day, etc.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain of the global wrapping tissues market. The report provides an in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with wrapping tissues market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on wrapping tissues market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Wrapping Tissues Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Wrapping Tissues Market: Segmentation
On the basis of base papers, global wrapping tissues can be segmented as:
- Virgin pulp
- De-inked pulp
- Mixed pulp
On the basis of distribution channel, global wrapping tissues can be segmented as:
- Store Based Retail
On the basis of end use, global wrapping tissues can be segmented as:
A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing wrapping tissues market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth wrapping tissues market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected wrapping tissues market size regarding volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments in wrapping tissues market
- Competitive landscape of the wrapping tissues market
- Strategies for key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Wrapping Tissues Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Wrapping Tissues Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Wrapping Tissues Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Wrapping Tissues Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)