This Protective Wrapping Paper market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Protective Wrapping Paper market.
Global Protective Wrapping Paper Market: Overview
Protective packaging usually mean materials such as filler or wraps used inside a crate, box, or other container to cushion packaged products from any collisions. Varied range of products require diverse forms of protective packaging solutions so as to safeguard them in the best possible way. Protective wrapping paper is one of such novel paper-based protective packaging solution. The most common type of protective wrapping paper is the corrugated wrap which forms to be the most cost-economical protective packaging solution when it comes to wrapping items.
Global Protective Wrapping Paper Market: Dynamics
Growing environmental distress over the use of plastic protective packaging sheets have enhanced the market for protective wrapping paper across the globe. Moreover, the market for protective wrapping paper has observed remarkable opportunities, as the result of steep rise in consumer spending especially in the developing economies of the Asia Pacific region.
Market Growth Analysis
Disclaimer: This data is only a representation. Actual data may vary and will be available in the report.
Global Protective Wrapping Paper Market: Company Developments and Industry Level Trends
Key market participants that operate in the protective wrapping paper market have focus towards improvements in terms of product design as well as advancements in manufacturing facilities with mergers / acquisitions / collaborations with local or regional market players
- In 2017, Mondi introduced smart packaging wraps for watermelon transportation and storage, which has folded mono-corrugated cardboard design in unique rectangular shape and a window showing the product packed inside.
- In August 2017, Smurfit Kappa, has acquired the Russian corrugated packaging company, Soyuz, Enhancing its footprint in the region.
- On 20 October 2017, WestRock Recognized for Design Excellence by Paperboard Packaging Council. Also, Company Receives 13 Awards at Annual Paperboard Packaging Competition, Including Prestigious Eco Award.
Global Protective Wrapping Paper Market: Regional Outlook
The global protective wrapping paper market is segmented into seven regions, namely, Latin America, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East and Africa (MEA), Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), and Japan.
Countries in North America and Europe are currently home for most of the international pulp & paper manufacturing mills and hence, this region is expected to be a matured markets for protective wrapping paper in comparison with any other regions across the globe.
However, the Asia Pacific region which comprises o0f countries like China, Thailand, India, Vietnam, etc. is expected to be the most lucrative market in terms of growth for protective wrapping papers.
Countries like Brazil, Chile, Venezuela, etc. in Latin America have suffered economic slowdown over the last decade and hence, the market for protective wrapping paper in Latin America is projected to witness negligible growth.
Finally, summarizing the above regional scenario, the market for protective wrapping paper is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR over the forecast period.
Global Protective Wrapping Paper Market: Key Players
Some of the key players currently operating in the global protective wrapping paper market are:
- Mondi Group Plc.
- KapStone Paper and Packaging Corporation
- Oji Paper Co., Ltd.
- DS Smith Plc
- International Paper Company
- Stora Enso Oyj
- Nippon Paper Group, Inc.
- Deufol AG
- Smurfit Kappa Group Plc.
- Canfor corporation
- Gascogne Papier
- Natron-Hayat d.o.o. Maglaj
- Graphic Packaging Holding Company
- Rengo Co., Ltd.
The report on protective wrapping paper is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, as well as inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The protective wrapping paper report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The protective wrapping paper report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Global Protective Wrapping Paper Market: Regional Analysis
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Protective Wrapping Paper Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
Global Protective Wrapping Paper Market: Segmentation
The global protective wrapping paper market can be segmented on the basis of product type, printing technology, and packaging type.
The global protective wrapping paper market can be segmented on the basis of product type into:
- Corrugated Cardboard Rolls
- Single Face Corrugated Rolls
- Single Wall Corrugated Rolls
- Double Wall Corrugated Rolls
- Triple Wall Corrugated Rolls
- Kraft Paper Sheets
- Waxed Kraft Paper
- Pure Ribbed Kraft Paper
- Imitation Kraft Paper
- Kraft Union Paper
- Water-Proof Kraft Paper
- Self-Adhesive Corrugated Paper
- Protective Crepe Paper
- Other Industrial Protective Paper
The global protective wrapping paper market can be segmented on the basis of printing technology into:
- Flexographic Printing
- Offset Printing
- Digital Printing
- Inkjet Printing
- Electrophotography / Xerography Printing
- Rotogravure Printing
- Screen Printing
The global protective wrapping paper market can be segmented on the basis of packaging type into:
- Protective Wrapping Paper for Primary Packaging
- Protective Wrapping Paper for Secondary Packaging
- Protective Wrapping Paper for Tertiary Packaging
Global Protective wrapping paper Market: Report Highlights
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the protective wrapping paper industry
- In-depth protective wrapping paper market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected protective wrapping paper market size regarding volume and value
- Recent protective wrapping paper industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape for protective wrapping paper market.
- Strategies for key players for protective wrapping paper market and products offered by them.
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in protective wrapping paper market
- A neutral perspective on protective wrapping paper market performance
- Must-have information for protective wrapping paper market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.