This Shrink Sleeve Wrapping Machinery market study offers a comprehensive analysis of the business models, key strategies, and respective market shares of some of the most prominent players in this landscape. Along with an in-depth commentary on the key influencing factors, market statistics in terms of revenues, segment-wise data, region-wise data, and country-wise data are offered in the full study. This study is one of the most comprehensive documentation that captures all the facets of the evolving Shrink Sleeve Wrapping Machinery market.
Global Shrink - Sleeve Wrapping Machinery - Market Introduction:
Global FMCG market online sales grew by 26% in 2016, revealed by Kantar Worldpanel’s quarterly FMCG E-commerce Index. FMCG goods have limited shelf life and costs low. This necessity has led the global FMCG manufacturers to look for efficient and low-cost packaging and packaging systems. The large volumes of FMCG goods have to be bundled in a faster way. Shrink-sleeve wrapping machines are used to wrap the polyethylene (PE) shrink films around the group of products both similar and non-similar. PE films can be printed or non-printed or clear or opaque. When heat is applied the film will hold the bundle tightly. Global shrink-sleeve wrapping machinery market is growing at a healthy phase. In last decade the major innovations have happened to improve the performance and speed of these machines. Manufacturers of shrink-sleeve machinery are striving to improve the machine’s performance furthermore. Growing worldwide consumer goods consumption levels directly or indirectly driving the shrink-sleeve machinery market.
Global Shrink - Sleeve Wrapping Machinery - Market Dynamics:
Globally shrink - sleeve wrapping machinery market is witnessing a healthy growth due to increased demand for high speed and low-cost shrink-sleeve wrapping by FMCG industry players. FMCG industries are labor intensive and the labor cost constitutes the large part of the operating costs. Shrink-sleeve wrapping machines help the FMCG manufacturers to cut down the labor cost. FMCG players may outsource the packaging to contract fillers or packaging companies. This may result in huge packaging cost charged by contract fillers or packaging companies. To avoid this FMCG manufacturer started in-house packaging using machines such as high-speed shrink-sleeve wrapping machinery. Shrink-sleeve wrapping machinery available in the variety of models. The flexibility in bundling different products and the changeover times are still to be improved. Still, more than 60% of the installed machines worldwide requires the manual placing of the products on the conveyer belt. A fully automated low-cost shrink-sleeve wrapping machines segment will be the next big opportunity for shrink-sleeve wrapping machinery manufacturers. Growing raw material inflation is the restraint for the growth of shrink-sleeve machinery market. Steel, aluminum, and plastic are used as the major raw materials in the manufacturing of shrink-sleeve wrapping machines.
Global Shrink - Sleeve Wrapping Machinery - Market Segmentation:
The global shrink - sleeve wrapping machinery market is segmented on the basis of product type, technology, performance and end user industries. On the basis of product type, the global shrink - sleeve wrapping machinery market is segmented into intermittent motion shrink-sleeve machines, continuous motion shrink-sleeve machines. On the basis of technology, the global shrink - sleeve wrapping machinery market is segmented into automatic and semi-automatic. On the basis of end use industries, the global shrink - sleeve wrapping machinery market is segmented into food & beverages, personal care & cosmetics, home care, pharmaceuticals and others. Food & beverages are expected to dominate the global shrink-sleeve wrapping machinery market. Pharmaceuticals is the other attractive segment to look for.
Global Shrink - Sleeve Wrapping Machinery Market - Regional outlook:
Shrink - sleeve wrapping machinery market has been segmented on the basis of the region into North America, Latin America Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Japan. Shrink - sleeve wrapping machinery market in Western Europe is dominating the global shrink-sleeve machinery market. The matured markets like Germany, Italy, and France are contributing to this fact. In APEJ China and Korea are expected to drive the regional growth over the forecast period. Many APEJ countries like India and China have small players but large in number.
Global Shrink - Sleeve Wrapping Machinery Market - Key players:
Some of the players in the global Shrink - Sleeve Wrapping Machinery market are Polypack, 3M Company, Texwrap, Packaging Systems, ARPAC LLC, Axon, Duravant, Eastey Enterprises, Kliklok-Woodman, Massman Automation Designs LLC, PakTech, PDC International Corp, Standard-Knapp Inc., Gebo Cermex and Tripack, Shrinkwrap Machinery Co. Ltd., etc.
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Unique Requirements? Customize this Report
- Customize by Region, Country, Application, Product, & other segments
- Integrate our Insights with your Existing Data
- Determine the scope of the study to suit your requirements
Let FMI Help You!
- Gain Insights on Key Shrink Sleeve Wrapping Machinery Market Impacting Forces
- Know the Winning Strategies of Market Leaders
- Get Deep-Dive Analysis on Each Segment
- Identify the Sources that will Drive Top-Line Revenue
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and products offered
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective on market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why choose FMI?
- With a global presence and a trusted partner to several Fortune 500 firms, FMI covers 1 billion+ data points to build a diversified portfolio for market benchmarking
- Market Reports researched and peer reviewed by industry experts from across the globe
- We follow a multi-dimensional method of analysis monitoring a three-layer data validation process
- In addition to demand-side market assessment, our data triangulation methodology involves supply-side research
- Primary research includes mandatory field interviews with stakeholders involved
- Customizing reports according to client specification is also our forte
What will you discover from Shrink Sleeve Wrapping Machinery Market report?
- The current and future market size, covering each aspect and nuanced trends across key national and geographic markets
- An overview of the market report, providing an imperative visual of the varied market subdivisions and overall forecast statistics in terms of value and volume
- Extensive database and key dynamics elevating the market with varied verticals associated
- Underlying Shrink Sleeve Wrapping Machinery Market forces that are compelling consumers or businesses to purchase the product
- How novel technologies and consumer-centric innovations will create new value-adding opportunities for companies active in the Shrink Sleeve Wrapping Machinery Market
- What will be environment and regulatory impacts on the market over the next decade
Which framework has been used to develop the Shrink Sleeve Wrapping Machinery Market report?
- Investment Feasibility Matrix - It shows returns on investment, level of competition, success rate of investment, and potential risks associated with the market. The analysis shows that the competition is high in the established market, while the returns for short-term investment are also taken into consideration
- Relative Maturity Mapping – The relative maturity is measured according to three growth phases (growth, maturity, decline)
- Relative PLC (Product Life Cycle) – Analysis of the emergence of prominent players and competitive test prices which are driving factors behind every market. (expected market behavior, observed market behavior, expected market performance, observed market performance)